chapter 22: yea i like him

Y/n was in the infirmary room helping the nurse 'doing school work like this for extra points was so worth it!' She cheered and started wandering off since the nurse is out of the infirmary at the moment.

The door opens and y/n turns her head to say the nurse is out right now "o-OH MY GOD" she literally runs towards the injured person who was none other than Shousuke Komi.

"W-what happened to you?!" She asked as she saw the big red stain on his shoulder and a scratched on his left cheek. "Fell" he exclaimed with the poker face. "No one gets their shoulders bloody when they fall!" She yelled but anyone could tell she was worried and was about to cry.

The first year was about to say something but the girl made him sit down while hurriedly trying to take the first aid kit which was on the top cabinet.

Shousuke only watched her.. it made me a bit happy seeing how worried she is for him. But soon after stood up and helped her get the first aid kit. "Why a-" "It's red paint"

This time Shousuke was the one who cut her off. "what?" She blinked dumbfounded, but then she let go of the breath she didn't even know she was holding.

At that moment she realized how worried she was at even the thought of seeing him hurt. She turned behind towards Shousuke who was standing right behind her.

And put her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat somehow made her calm down. "Damn.." she laughed "I didn't even realize how much I like you" she whispered low as a pinkish blush appeared on her cheeks.

She then looked up at Shousuke. His eyes widened from shock at what just happened. Which made the girl snap back into her senses.

"Ah! I'm sorry" she tried to back away but failed since there was a medical cabinet right before her. She looked down embarrassed "I didn't mean to.. do that"

She flinched when she felt an arm wrapped around her. But calm down when her face hit Shousuke chest, she wrapped her arm around him too as he whispered "I like you so much"

END

🎉 You've finished reading In Love With An Older Girl || Shousuke x reader || komi san can't communicate 🎉