chapter 11: trip

The teachers said to make a group of A-1 and A-2 then B-1 and B-2 and so.

"I feel bad for the 3rd years.." najimi pity the 3rd years since they weren't allowed to come because of their exams.

Y/n nodded her head "yea" they both talked as they went towards the group.

Now that everyone is in their right group the teacher said that group is gonna go in [Xxx location] and so on.

While the teacher were announcing, y/n Hitomi was taking funny pictures of everyone. But everyone had at least one picture where they looked bad beside the komi siblings..

How.. like literally HOW?

Also shousuke was happy even his face isn't showing it. The reason of his happiness is because he got a cute picture of y/n and him.

"I... can't walk.... any..more.." y/n somehow managed to say but it was barely above a whisper.

All of them looked at the 2nd year girl whose legs was literally about to give up.

"Y/n chan..." najimi sweatdrop looking at her and so did the others "can't we leave her here and go?" Yamai said and as she came closer to komi chan with a perverted face.

In the end they all decided y/n and shousuke will came in their own speed and they let them be.

Now why shousuke? It's because they can't leave y/n all alone someone needs to be there with her and that someone somehow managed to be shousuke.

Lucky for him though.

As those 2 teenagers were walking something catches y/n's eye.

"Wao looks" she yelled and pointed towards bunny. She then ran towards it which made the bunny run away but she still were running after it.

While shousuke were following her around. 'Cute..' he thought to himself but would never admit it out loud.

Finally she catched the bunny and turned around to show it to the younger male.

"Eh?" She looked around but he was nowhere. She let the bunny go and started calling out his name.

"SHOUSUKE KUN!" but still no response.. she panicked and started speed walking while still calling his name.

But as soon as she turned to her left and took a step she falled the shocked making her black out.

✎ ∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧

Edited