chapter 6: i never hated you

"Take your jacket off" y/n ordered then started looking for alcohol wipes and bandages on her own since the school nurse wasn't there.

Shousuke did what he was told and took off his jacket. The female stood in front of him and took his arm and rolled up the Isleeves of his shirt.

"It's gonna hurt so..." she tailed off in the end and not even for a second did she take her eyes off of his injury, while Shousuke never took his eyes off of the girl.

This was a side he never saw of her, it's actually making his heart beat a lot faster. He's also worried that the 2nd year girl might have heard his heart since she's so close to him right now.

"Why did you save me?" The h/c colored hair mumbled again not looking at him but this time it was from embarrassment.

The male just stared at her and so she went on. "You wouldn't have gotten hurt if you hadn't save me.." she continued but her voice held guilt "and you're weird like what person would save the person they hate and then get hurt too"

She then finished wrapping the bandage around his elbow "I don't" the male started which caught the female by surprise. "Huh?"

"I never hated you." He exclaimed, his voice was calm and soft? He was looking straight at the older girl's eyes. Making her eyes widened in surprise as the wind (that literally came out of nowhere..) passed though their hair.

To be honest it made him a bit sad to know that she thought he hated her.. but then again, his actions do be like that.

✎ ∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧

Edited