chapter 5: getting dragged

Y/n was too busy to notice the 1st year study group since she wanted to finish her work as soon as possible.

Time passed. Hitomi left, then Yamada, and then Ai (even though she didn't want to). Now it was just Shousuke and y/n in

the library. Shousuke actually wanted to go home but he just couldn't leave her alone. Since he did take notice of how clumsy she is.

The 2nd year girl steps on the ladder and puts the last book on the shelf. 'Thank God this is the last book because I swear to God I never want to climb this unsteady ladder again.'

She thought to herself as she stepped down But guess what, since she called the ladder "unsteady" the Ladder decided to fuck her up by falling and also taking her with it.

"EkkAah!" She yelled and closed her eyes shut as she was falling, but she stopped as soon as she felt a pair of hands grab her. She opened her eyes to meet with a pair of worried, dark purple eyes.

The ladder was on the ground (probably thinking 'I will take my revenge someday') while there are also some books which fell due to the impact and stuff.

And then finally the 2 teens. Shousuke who was on the ground in a seated position while also out of breath since he ran to catch her. Y/n on the other hand, was in Shousuke's arm and lap kinda overwhelmed at what just happened.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked, worry clearly shown in his voice and eyes. The girl blinked a few times before the realization hit her very hard and she crawled away at the speed of light to the corner of the library. Her face turning 100 shades of red.

"Y-YEA I'M OKAY" she yelled out, embarrassed as she looked anywhere but him. The 1st year frowned a bit, again, it was barely noticeable. He nodded his head and stood up. He was about to go but a hand stopped him.

He looked back and saw the 2nd year girl. Honestly he was surprised, I mean, the girl was in the corner of the library (literally 6 meters away from him) how the hell did she just come here at the speed of light..?!

"Your elbow is bleeding through your uniform!" Now that she pointed it out the pain suddenly hit him.

But he didn't show it. Y/n grabbed his arm and dragged him to the infirmary with a "You need to bandage it!" Also it is a thing now like Shousuke getting dragged by girls without his will?.. It seems so to me.

✎ ∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧

Edited