chapter 20: confession

After calming the birthday girl down everyone enjoyed eating the amazing cake that was made by Komi-chan.

While everyone was laughing, chatting and basically goofing around there was that 1 person at the corner of the park being alone.

And you guessed it, it was none other than Shousuke Komi..

Y/n saw this and decided to mess with him because why not? So she picked up the last bite of the cake with her spoon and walked towards him.

"Hey Shousuke!" She called out and he turned his head towards her, to see her coming towards him with a spoon in her hand.

She looked silly to everyone but to him she looked so beautiful at that moment that he couldn't help but stare at her with lovesick eyes.

"I'll give you the last piece of the cake!" She put the spoon full of cake near his mouth but then took it back giggling "just kidding!"

And just as she was about to put the spoon in her mouth a hand grabbed hers.

Her e/c eyes meet a dark purple one as Shousuke ate the cake by hand. And whispered "I like you" then left the dumbfounded girl alone.

It took her good few seconds before processing what just happened and once she did her whole face went red.

"He likes me...?"

✎ ∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧

Edited