chapter 14: brother zoned

After 10 minutes or so later, they finally got to the hotel. At the entrance Kom-chan, Tadano, Ai, and some teachers were standing, probably looking for us...

"Sorry you're gonna get in trouble because of me" y/n mumbled, feeling guilty but the boy didn't reply.

"Ah! You two!" As soon as they saw the 2 teens they ran towards them. They asked both of them questions and mostly y/n answered then she was sent to get her leg checked but before that she thanked Shousuke of course.

It took at least 1 hour by then the poor girl was dying of hunger. Also the doctor said not to put too much pressure on her right leg but she's okay to walk.

"Yo" the female waved with one hand while the other held a plate of food. She was hopping on her left leg.

"L/n chan you shouldn't be doing that.." Tadano sweatdrop. While Komi-chan speed walked towards y/n and took the plate out of her hand. "Thanks for your help Komi-chan!"

As soon as they reached the table, Najimi asked, "Wait, where is Yamai?" Which y/n replied with "She got a stomach ache I think" then she took a seat between Shousuke and Hitomi.

They all were chatting (beside the Komi siblings) "y/n san what happened when you fell" Ai asked out of the blue but either way y/n did explain it.

"But man, I wanted the one to protect" y/n pout "I was the older one so it should have been me. Plus you know in movies when the older sister protects their little brothers. It's always so cool" she fangirled as everyone just laughed at her childishness.

Everyone except Shousuke who was giving her death glares, poor boy.. he just got brother-zoned.

✎ ∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧

Edited