Not an Update (sorry)

Hey everyone, how are you all ??? Okay, so this is not a new chapter which I feel terrible about, but I need some help and to tell everyone a few things. First of,  I'm so SOOOO sorry I haven't updated in forever, but I have a serious issue. I have no clue what to do next for Jace. I know what I want Clary to do, and I know what I want the both of them to do later on, but as of the moment, I'm clueless as to what Jace should do... Sorry :(. I've tried one or two things, but no matter what I do, it doesn't seem good enough, and I don't want all of you to be disappointed in the story, though by not updating I realize I accomplish just that so again, sorry. I know i've broken some promises about updating, and Though i've had quite a bit going on the past few months, I know there is no excuse as to why I have procrastinated even an authors note like this for such a length of time. I hope you know that I am so sorry and don't think I could possibly feel worse unless the shadowhunters showed up to my house and smacked me across the face. Anyways, I hope all of you don't hate me and want to thank everyone who hasn't removed this from there library just yet due to the lack of updates. Also, I must ask you all for help. Does anyone have an idea as to what Jace should do next...? If so, please message my in-box, because if I use your idea I don't particularly want the books plot in the comments lol. Thank you all for understanding, and for all of the support I have gotten so far. It could not POSSIBLY be more appreciated and I love you all for it. I hope you all understand and just want to thank all of you and apoligize once more for how long it has taken me to update. By the way, I hope everyone who celebrates easter had an amazing easter and everyone who doesn't had/is having/has a steller spring break.

Can't wait to hear all of your amazing Ideas and hopefully get at least on update up by the end of my break. love y'all!!!

~ holding_on_to_hope