27- Peligro Minas

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

LETTY WAS THE ONLY ONE TO COME WITH THE REST OF THE FOUR. SIDNEY WOULDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO DO THIS WITHOUT DOM.

They all were about to get inside the plane until they heard an engine as they turned to see Dom speeding towards them making Letty smile.

And that's when Sidney knew. They were all about to go to Montequinto.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Sidney was now driving with Roman and Tej with Ramsey in a truck, Letty in a motorcycle with Dom driving alone, speeding through the mountains to find the place where Mr. Nobody's plane crashed at.

"Coming up on the signal, two miles. It's deep in the militarised zone of montequinto. I hope everyone's ready." Ramsey said through the walkie talkie.

"Ready? Ya'll want to make jokes about me not making practical decisions? This is as prepared as it gets." Roman through the walkie talkie said next Sidney which made her earn herself a roll of her eyes.

"We all see you, man." Tej said. "Nobody thinks you're compensating for anything." Sidney laughed at that.

They all speeded on their way through the trees by the sides now, near the place where they were heading.

"Right now, we have a ten-minute window between patrols. Mr. Nobody's signal is close, but we've got to move quickly, guys. We do not want to cross paths with the military here." Ramsey informed.

That's when they slowly arrived and slowed their cars. They got out of the car as They got their guns except Ramsey that had the location on her phone.

"It's inside." Ramsey said.

"Cover us." Dom said.

Roman was outside controlling the view carefully with Sidney that looked around while the others went into the crashed plane.

"Nothing in the view. Let's go." Sidney said making Roman nod as they went towards the others. "Dom." he turned to meet the girl's eyes. "There's not a soul in sight. No sight of Mr. Nobody."

"Got it." They heard Ramsey.

They pulled out a small box and opened it to see something Sidney had never seen before. "What is this?" Letty asked, picking it up.

"Whatever it is, Mr. Nobody wanted us to find it." Dom said. "How's that work—" suddenly, gunshots were heard until they all bent down. "Go!"

Roman, Dom and Sidney started to shoot at ethereal the bullets came from and they could see some cars driving by.

Sidney fired every inch of the cars driving by, being careful by herself. They never stopped shooting until some bullets nearly got Sidney but she bent down and fired again as she quickly ran with Dom away And Roman the other side of the plane.