FAF III

WITH EVERYONE BACK HOME AND FREE, SIDNEY AND TEJ NOW TOGETHER WHILE SIDNEY'S AT HOME, SLEEPING WITH HER DOG COCO.

She woke up, with Coco beside her, smirking at him and pulling the blanket off her as she got up and walked to the shower.

Sidney got ready after her shower and took a White T-Shirt on with black jeans. Suddenly she got a call from Dom, saying that Han died and Sidney closed her eyes, then placing her hands on the washer. She said, that she was coming to the funereal.

Sidney took her keys and got out to get to her car, and drove off. Sidney was in such Deep Mund why everyone is dying. She was slowly getting done. She couldn't hold that on anymore.

Sidney arrived and got out, walking up to the law of the graves and saw Tej, Brian, Dom and Roman as she went slowly between Brain and Tej, listening.

"I can't do more funerals." Rome began his opinion, which Sidney had to admit.

"First Han." Brian added.

"Hobbs is layed up of all people. We're being hunted." Tej said. "You know, he's out somewhere watching right?"

"I hope so.... means he's close." Brian said.

Rome turned to look at Brian. "Just promise me Brian, no more funeral?"

"Just one more." That's when Sidney saw the grey-Black car while Brian turned his head to Rome. "His." He finished.

Suddenly, they heard a car that Dom was speeding after. "Now it begins." Sidney said, looking at Dom's car.

The next day, their family was sent to Dom, working for another guy, that's called. 'Mr.Nobody.'

Mr.Nobody was recommended by Hobbs, another part of the government but much more secretive. He knew how to find Shaw's brother.

Sidney was driving to a large warehouse, getting up and walking inside as she saw them. "This is Crazy!" Sidney rolled her eyes by Rome's actions, looking around. "what the hell, is going on in here?"

"That's always your question." Sidney said, coming between Brian and Tej, standing there as they looked up at her. "who's this pretty girl?"

Mr.Nobody rose his brows at the sight of her as Tej looked up. "This? This is my girlfriend." Tej said as he gave her a deep kiss then broke it as he played with his phone again.

"Woww." Roman looked over at Dom that was raising his brows smirking and Sidney Just chuckled.

"I think the nobody here already knows who I am instead of that homie here." Mr.Nobody smirked and nodded. "let's see what's going on, boys." Sidney said.

They were told that they need to find a girl named Ramsey who knows how to find Shaw's brother.

"Our intelligence suggests that Ramsey will be located by an armed motorcade through the caucus mountain range. If they clear this range and reach their destination, Ramsey is as good as gone." Mr.Nobody explained.

"So let me straight. There's only one road that leads in or out sheer drops on every side a motorcade from hell protected by a small army from one mile in either direction?" Rome questioned.

"Yeah, that's about it." Mr.Nobody said..

"You done?" One of the soldiers asked him.