21- Welcome back

THE TEAM WAS STILL ON THE RUN AND KEPT GOING WITH THEIR CARS.
They joined the rest of the cars, coming up behind them when they saw the trucks about to launch another rocket.

"We got another problem. That trucks got enough missiles to take us all out." Wannabe said.

"Then don't give them a target." Hobbs said to them. "Everybody get in front of us, line up and we'll take the hit."

"What!?" Sidney shouted.

Sidney looked over at Tej as they all lined up in front of Hobbs when she suddenly saw Hobbs' car getting lift up from the air for some seconds, by the trucks.

"Hang in in there guys, we're almost to the lock!" Ramsey said.

„IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY,WHEN YOUR ASS AIN'T ON FIRE!"Rome shouts. They speed up, getting closer to the lock as they loaded more rockets.

"They're locking on!" Tej said.

"Sorry guys, I got no tricks left." Hobbs told them as Sidney start to worry.

"What do we do now?" Ramsey asked.

"We start playing." Tej said.

But Sidney shook her head. "He's out there." Sidney said until she heard the truck behind them hit and Sidney saw that it was Dom's car that hit it. He came beside Sidney as she smiled at him and he smirked back as she took the radio. "He's back."

"HELL YEAH." Sidney heard Rome shout in happiness.

Dom pulled in front of them, when wannabe asked. "What is this guy, on our side now?"

"Who the hell cares? He just saved our ass!" Tej added in.

The rest of the truck behind them, moved out of the way as a Toretto came out of the ice, coming up behind them. Sidney was worried a little bit.

Suddenly Sidney saw Hobbs stepping out of the truck, getting on ice as he tried to get control of the Torpedo as he pushed it, causing it to explode and Hobbs jumped back in.

Until a massive crash is heard from behind them as the submarine erupts from the water and ice.

"Oh shit!" Sidney said, glaring at it.

Everyone speed up, heading for the lock. "IT'S RIGHT UNDER US! GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Rome shouted.

The truck is lifted as the submarine pushed up against the ice again as they tried to escape from the sinking.

"GET US OUT OF HERE!" Rome shouted again.

"Why are you always yelling!?" Hobbs asked him. They had manage today come out from the submarine when Hobbs gets back on the Radio. "The sub's too close! we ain't making it to the gate time." A missile was launched behind them. "THAT'S A GODDAMN HEAT SEEKER, COMING AT US!"

As they tried to get away, Dom started to move on a different way as Sidney furrowed her brows down, when the missile went after him as Sidney had this bad feeling about him. He speed up a ridge swerving around quickly coming back to the ice,as the missile missed but came back after him, when Dom lift his car up, suddenly flying over the submarine as the missiles hits the submarine while Dom's car rolls, hitting the ground.

Luckily he jumped out of the car, before it explodes and they all pushed their cars faster, before it explodes but just in time, they all came in a circle and Dom in the middle of their cars,when we bend down,becouse of the explode. Some seconds later it stops and we all, went out the car, but Letty walked first to Dom.