FAF II

SIDNEY AND TEJ WERE OUT THE CITY OF BRAZIL, STILL HAVING THEIR MONEY IN HANDS.

"Look at you," The two heard, as they turned to see the mans sitting in the table, speaking Brazil with them. "Rolling in a Ferrari, pockets full of Cash!"

"Yeah, man. You used to be all Robin Hood, sharing all the money you got. You know what I'm telling you, money changed you two." The other said.

"You're right. Money has changed us." Tej said, looking at Sidney. Then, he turned his head back to them. "I realized that money doesn't grow on trees." He turned to the little bank Automat. "It rains from the sky." He pressed the button as suddenly, money flew out of it and many people went to catch it as the two smiled at each other.

That's when Tej got a call and picked up. Sidney couldn't understand but Tej turned to look at Sidney. "We'll be there."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Tej and Sidney headed to London with Rome, Han and Gisele by noticing that they arrived together in the new fresh warehouse.

Dom and Brian,looking at them so they could figure out the plan. "Thank god... finally someone equipment I can work with... way better than that trash in Rio." Tej said, walking in as Sidney smiled.

Gisele looked Impressed with the weapon. "Way better." She said.

"So, anybody here heard anything about Leo and Santos?" Brian asked.

"Last time, anyone saw them, they were hitting, the casinos in Monte Carlo." Han replied.

"I thought that was our last job Brian,who's paying for all of this equipment, tax payers, so now we work for the hulk that's what we're doing? Why do I smell baby oil?" Rome asked as Sidney made a glare at him, shaking her head slowly, when suddenly Hobbs came with a young lady.

"You keep running your pie hole, your gonna smell ass kicking." Hobbs said, walking towards them.

"Alright Hobbs, you got the best crew in the world standing right in front of you... give them a reason to stay." Sidney said, tilting her head at him, with her hands, placed on the table.

Hobbs looking around them, "Our targets Owen shaw..." just as he said that, Sidney widened her eyes as he dropped the flies to the table in front of Dom and saw a pic of him.

Her ex...

"Former Major in the S.A.S. Spec-ops soldier. He ran the U.K mobility devision in Kabul and Basra."

"Ah, Damn! That mobility units the truth... we talking vehicle warfare, best in the world." Tej added.

Rome leaned forward Han, next to him. "You got some chips?" He asked but Han showed him the empty packet.

Typical Roman.

"Those guys don't mess around." Tej said.

"For years, they've been running jobs in Europe, but their most recent job, graduated them to a whole new level. Three targets, highly specific. The Programm..." Sidney drowned out, Hobbs talking as Rome quietly laughed.

Roman walked to Tej. "You got some change?"

"You're a millionaire and your still asking money." Tej told him, handing some money for him.

"That's how you stay millionaire." Rome said, walking over to the vending machine.

Sidney turned back to Hobbs that was explaining. "— If you blind a solidier for a single second in the middle of a fight and he dies, you blind country for 24 hours, the loss of life unthinkable. This could be worth billions to the right Bayer."

"Billions? Why didn't we just steal that shit?!" Tej asked.

"Hey man!" Rome called out, from over the vending machine. "Which one of these things is a dollar? It said something about?" Suddenly a shot was heard, breaking the vending machine that Hobbs shot, glass and snacks, falling down the floor.

"It's on the house." Hobbs told Roman and he picked one snack up, suddenly slowly reaching for some more and as Hobbs continued. "I want you to help me find Shaw. He's only got one piece left, he needs and I intend to stop him before he gets it. I know you guys are a family. So I'm offering you a chance right now, to make that family whole again." Hobbs explained, throwing down the photos of Letty.

That's why he needed them, 'cause he knew they're a family and a family from them, is apart to bring it back.

"You want to make this family whole again? Get us to Letty, we'll get you shaw, full pardons all way around." Brian states.

Now they're all getting interested about this. A chance to go back home.

"I can't promise you that." Hobbs said.

"Yes you can." Sidney simply and truly stated, straightly.

Dom looked at Hobbs, with a smirk. "That's the deal. Leave it or take it."

None of them moving, just staring down at Hobbs. "You get me shaw... and I'll get your pardons." Hobbs finally said.

"You heard him! But this is different. We're not dealing with cops! We're not dealing with drug leaders! This is a whole different level." Dom said.

"We're getting paid, right?" Rome asked.

SIDNEY!? WHAT THE HELL DID WE MISS!?