28- Jakob Toretto

THE TRIO WAS NOW ON A PLANE THAT WAS SAVED FROM THE OLD EX-COP PARTNER BRIAN HAD WORKED WITH.

Sidney sitting between Roman and Letty that were in deep thought. Sidney was too busy, thinking about what earlier happened and how the person just returned.

"What we doing, Ramsey? Like, where are we going?" Roman broke the silence.

"I-I was able to decrypt the data that came through with Mr. Nobody's sos, and I found GPS coordinates, definitely included on purpose." Ramsey explained until Dom came.

Turning her head towards him, Letty asked. "You knew Jakob?"

Sidney could hear the disappointment in her voice and she did not like that. Since she had her two index fingers against her mouth she decided to listen first.

"Question: Who is Jakob?" Tej asked.

No one said anything until Sidney broke it. "Jakob is..." Sidney looked up to Dom. "or was Dom's brother."

Everyone was now focused on Dom with confusion and a little disappointment in them. Sidney could notice every little thing when something is going on.

She could sense it.

"Oh, my-my bad. I'm sorry. I'm just processing." Roman sarcastically said, turning around as his face went serious. "brother?" he looked to Dom. "you got a brother? Who also happens to be some kind of super spy with his own privat army who drives literally like a bat out of hell, who preplanned an aerial jump and landed at the bottom of an airplane? Who does that?"

"Who does that? A Toretto." Tej said making the wife slowly look up at him that seemed to look at her now as they shared a knowing glance.

The two knew exactly that the Toretto's will now happen to make real shit with all the others.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Sidney was a little weird to the unknown place they entered. It was a tunnel they were walking in right now. Having lamps everywhere on, holding them and flashing them around.

"Talk about off the grid." Ramsey spoke.

"I don't think they had grids." Roman said, "when this place was built." he mumbled. "if a ninja turtle pop out on me, tell you right now, I'm out."

"No way this place was sanctioned by the agency." Tej said looking at the place they just arrived at. "this was definitely Mr. Nobody's secret hideout."

A warehouse.

So that's what Mr. Nobody had left for them. His own-secretly warehouse. It was the best warehouse Sidney had ever seen. Even a secret cell to one of the walls.

Ramsey walked to the button and pushed it down to lighten up the room only to see two weird machines on the side.

"What now, Dom?" Tej asked the man that had been silent since the plane.

He turned to them. "Whatever Jakob has become... and whatever he's up to... it's on me." And me alone."

"Nah," Roman disagreed, staring at him. "whatever's on you, it's on us."

Sidney stared at Roman as she agreed, slowly nodding.

"Let's get to work." Tej said.