FAF VI

AFTER DOM WAS OUT THE HOSPITAL, EVERYTHING SETTLED BACK DOWN AGAIN. SIDNEY AND DOM DIDN'T TALK SINCE ALL HAPPENED. WHICH SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHY.

Mia, Brain and Jack found a new house, Tej and Rome stayed in the garage, working that Tej had. Dom and Letty went on their honeymoon.

Sidney was just at Home and was about to try, for calling Dom when suddenly an unknown number called her.

slowly answer,putting the phone on my ear. "Hello?" Sidney furrowed her brows.

"Sidney, well... long time since we've been leaving you with your parents." A female voice said, when Sidney suddenly widened her eyes as she was about to cry but tried not to but the tears came out.

"What do you mean?" Sidney asked a mix of anger and sadness while wiping the tear away.

"You know what I mean." She said as there was a silence when she suddenly hung up.

Tears rolled down her cheek as she wiped them away. Was that the moment she really thought where real business was going down? Yeah, she did.

Because when it came to the upcoming Woman that ruined her life, was now appearing into her life at the most perfect moment of her life that she had wished for a very long time.

And just as she was in another country with Ramsey, it also had to be ruined. In the most damaging way.

Sidney heard footsteps coming to the hall, as she looked up to see a worried Ramsey. "What's wrong?"

Sidney stared at her for a moment before she straightened herself and before walking past her, she added. "We gotta go."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After she arrived, she saw Tej under the car working, Roman sleeping and Ramsey sitting there doing nothing.

As she quietly entered, she placed her keys on the table and sat on the chair. Sidney was in deep thought about earlier. Maybe she really was on her way to kill Sidney now. The women that day what happened was only twenty years old and Sidney survived it with nine years old.

"Someone called me earlier." Remsey moved her eyes up to Sidney's attention after she spoke up. "It was a woman." Sidney still didn't look up to them.

"What she say?" Remsey asked and Sidney took a deep breath.

"She was the killer of my parents." Sidney said as Tej stood up after working on the car then made a look at Ramsey as he went back to look at Sidney. "Hell, I don't even know her name." Sidney shook her head, trying not to tear out in madness. Tej walked towards her, noticing the feelings while Sidney stood up to look at him. "Tej, I need someone, I-I can't... I need someone—" Sidney's dry voice with a sadness in her spoke as he interrupted,

"I know, I know." He said as he stroked her hairs, resting his chin on her head. Some minutes later Hobbs called them, saying they needed a job to do about Dom in Germany.

Sidney had Ramsey in her car and drove with Letty too on their way. As they were about to finish the Job, the building behind them exploded as Sidney closed her eyes.

"You were the only one supposed to create a diversion Roman!" Letty said through the radio.

"That was a diversion." Rome laughed.

"How many of the damn explosive did you use?" Tej asked him.

"I don't know Tej. All of it." Rome replied.

"Wait! all of it!?" Sidney furrowed her brows while widening her eyes.

"Roman! Jesus Christ." Hobbs frustratedly said.