33- A trap

A DAY HAD GONE BY AND LIKE THE ADULTS WERE REPORTED, THEY WERE NOW IN ITALY SETTLING THEIR PLAN IN ROME.

"So, can somebody please help me understand how we're pulling off a mobile heist but I don't even get to drive?" Tej questioned with his earpiece as Ramsey and Sidney stepped with Tej out the balcony with a laptop system in his and Remsey's hands.

"Well, sooner we break into the truck and steal the chip, the sooner you get to live La dolce vita, okay?" Ramsey sarcastically stated.

Tej glared at her as he looked down to his laptop watching their partners. But they still weren't seen behind the truck tho. "Roman, the convoy's almost in position. Where the hell you at? You're supposed to be running interference."

"Romey- Rome's in the building." Roman's voice sang through the earpiece. There he drove with his golden Alfa car. "You see me shining, baby? We on my mission now."

"Yeah, we all know that this is your mission. 'Cause nobody else on earth would put Han in an Alfa." Tej sarcastically said.

"You know, we'd already be there if Roman wasn't driving Fort Knox on wheels." Han joined.

"You know what's under this hood, baby? This car is sick." Roman sped in front of Han as he laughed.

"What this old girl lacks in horsepower, she makes up for in agility." Han grinned.

"Yeah, it's true." Sidney added. "While the Lamborghini has a V-10 with a Stage 3 UGR twin-turbo kit, the Alfa will definitely have an advantage in this environment." Sidney looked up at Tej that glared at her. "What?" She acted surprised but then pretended to realize. "Oh, that's right. I know stuff now."

"How about a date?" Tej gestured to his wife that acted a gasp.

"That's all it took?"

Ramsey chuckled with a shaking head following after, loving the two's sarcasm in every situation.

"All those agency boys," Letty spoke up, driving in her motorcycle. "and you still can't reach, Roman?"

"No cellphone, email or text messages. Nothing's going through. I even tried swiping on Han's dating app." Little Nobody said. "Feeling like Miles at this point."

Ramsey dragged her eyes to Sidney that side-eyed her husband who was not liking Little Nobody bringing jokes up at that moment.

"Well, Little Nobody! Guess you won't be hearing from these jokes anymore." Ramsey said, feeling a bit awkward.

"Whoever sent him on this bogus mission made for damn sure we couldn't warn them." Letty said.

"Keep searching. They're close." Dom said.

"Alright, everybody, showtime." Tej said.

"Here we go!" Roman went faster on his gears along with Han as they both were speeding down the roads.

"In position. Cue tiny Tej." Roman said.

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold up. 'Tiny Tej'? What are you talking about, Roman?" Tej examined making Roman giggle.

And the reason behind that, was the tiny motor droid —with a little doll-Tej sticked on it— speeding right next to Roman's car.

"We never agreed on that." Tej dismissed.

"You said you wanted to drive. Now you driving." Roman hysterically laughed making the girls do the same.

"What are you laughing at? Don't—" Tej felt annoyed enough by the girls even laughing. "Where'd you even get that? Just so you know, Tiny Tej's brain? Still bigger than yours."