17- Dom's trap

SIDNEY WOKE UP WITH A JACKET ON HER AS SHE SAW THAT THEY WERE STILL ON THE PLANE. Slowly sitting up, she groaned a little and sat straight. That's when she turned her head to see Shaw sitting some little inches away from her.

She looked away and touched her head. "Owen is waiting you." Turning her head to him, she listened. "He wants to see you again."

"Deckard I don't love him anymore—"

"Well he only wants to say sorry." He interrupted her as her face softened.

A few hours later they arrived in New York as the truck was backing up to park. Sidney stood up and stretched as the door opened and they were at a fish market, stepping out.

"Look here man! Before I throw up in my mouth, let me ask you, what are we doing here?" Rome asked Wannabe.

"That's a good question Roman! Let me show you." Big double doors opened in front of them. It was a massive warehouse with full of cars in there. "Welcome, to our new base of operations."

"No seriously! What is this place?" Letty asked, looking around in awe.

"This is Heaven." Tej says dreamily, making Sidney smile.

"It's the agency garage. They call it the toy shop." Hobbs told them.

They walked further into the building, Wannabe leading them as they looked at the cars being passed. "This is where we house every vehicle seized from drug dealers on the east coast. Now Mr.Nobody said if we're gonna have a chance at catching Dom, we're gonna have to be damn fast. Figured this would help." They looked around, when Sidney followed Tej,Roman and Ramsey.

"We got a tank. 750 horsepower. 6.6. litre V8 Duramax engine with an M153 crows remotely operated weapon station on to." Tel told.

"You didn't get this from, drug dealers?" Ramsey asked, looking at Wannabe.

"No, no, that uh, the United States Army lent me." He replied.

"So, the Army's developing machines like this, that soldiers can drive from a mile away, so they can stay safe and alive." Tej said, admiring. "But luckily, there's a break up drivers seat for those of us that like to get more 'hands on' "

"I'm sitting here wondering this whole time, will this thing fit in valet at Cheesecake Factory?" Rome as always said.

Wannabe interrupted. "No one is getting hands on, she doesn't go on city streets."

Suddenly, Rome spots a neon orange sports car. "Wow! I'm in love." Sidney just laughed at his favorite cars he had ever liked.

"Again! No!" Wannabe blocked Rome away. "That's a million dollar show car. The point is not draw attention."

"It's reverse psychology. Dom would never see it Continue." Rome said.

"It's neon orange. The international space station would see it coming. Go choose anything less conspicuous." Wannabe tried to tell.

"No, no, no!" Rome said. "Calipers are my— this is ridiculous." Excited he said.

"Not happening." Wannabe reminded him again, just to have Rome ignore him..

Rome smiled at the man that was driving the neon car on his fork truck. "Hey man! You can put that down right here! This is a gift. A real gift. I know what you're doing. I like your beard." Rome tries to compliment.

"You're Blanta. black Santa?" The man still didn't do anything. "No I'm serious. Put that down right here." Rome sad, but the man just shook his head with a forced smirk. "We'll just find another one."

"But, I really like it." Rome said.

"Ma! Look over there!" Sidney said pointing to the white car. "You said you always wanted a white car."

After all this they began to work on their car, all Sidney did was working in the front car, taking the screwdriver, working on the twist until her belly hurt a little as she leaned her hands in the front of the car, hanging her head down. She breathed in and out, when it stops as she sighed and focused to working again.

They got ready for their brand new cars
as she take the radio. "Let's do this for Dom." Sidney spoke when they got ready on their way to New York City.

Some minutes later, Ramsey interrupted. "We got an army of cars driving themselves! Send back up, send swat." They heard on the radio. "I don't care if you send the goddamn Boy Scouts! Just send them some help!"

"Now that's Dom." Letty said.

They all started to drive up into the City Centre after Dom. They was speeding in the City together until everyone stopped, waiting to see what he'll do.

"Guys! I know why Dom is here." Ramsey said over the radio. "Police Scanners are saying, he stole a nuclear football"

Sidney furrowed her brows as she hold her laugh. "What does that mean?"

"Not anything good, babe." Tej replied.

"It's over Toretto. Get your ass outta the car now!" Hobbs said. through the speaker but Dom just review the engine. "So, that's how you wanna play with this? Let's play."

Everyone of them, rebels the engine preparing to go after him, when Dom quickly speeded forward turning to left but suddenly fooled them by quickly going right driving the car through a flower shop and they followed him.

"Now, I know what it feels like to be every cop ever chasing us!" Tej said.

"I'm gonna get a little closer. I'm gonna pit him." Wannabe said to them.

"Oh! So you just gonna out Dom?" Asked Roman. "Little Nobody has clearly lost his little mind."

Deck speeded up, quickly rushing through the traffic. "I'm on him." Wannabe told.

"Easy, work together."!Hobbs stated.

Dom drove towards the pavement where construction is going on, knocking all of the support as the metal falls down the ground, trapping little Nobody in it as the rest of them kept going around it.

"I'll take the short cut!" Hobbs told them, driving straight through it.

Letty got up ahead of them towards Dom. Sidney saw her launch weapon to Dom's car arching him as Tej catches up doing the same. They tried to break slow him slow down as he stopped in the middle of the Road the yall approaching him. Deck started to rope him with his harpoon as everyone did when he saw Sidney. She had this emotional face but did it too. Now he had nowhere to go, where they had him trapped.

Hey, what's a fast and furious titanic?
=
"Dom. Please, come back!"