20- Home sweet home

THEY RUSHED THROUGH THE HASH INTO THE SUBMARINE AND RUNNING THROUGH THROUGH THE CORRIDORS, LOOKING FIR THE WEAPONS ROOM WITH THE CHIP.
Just as Wannabe and Roman entered the room Sidney and Tej were locked out. Wannabe and Rome look for the chip.

"Tej! I can't stop her, you're gonna have to pull that chip." Ramsey said, through the radio.

"I can't! This things gone into attack mode! The doors not gonna open until you pull the chip." Tej told her.

"Tej." Sidney stuttered as he looked at her.

"Tej! We got no idea what the hell we're looking for!?" Roman said over the radio.

Sidney saw movement inside as the lights started to flicker and alarms blaring around them.

"What in the hell are you guys doing?" Tej asked. "It'll be labeled 'Guidance go' "Tej said.

"Okay, I got something!" Rome finally said. "Hagsflack, sflachflagsmugdiersagmachag." He read while Tej and Sidney furrowed their brows. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!" Rome shouted.

Suddenly, they felt vibrations from the floor below as Sidney and Tej stared at each other, knowing that Cipher is trying to get the Chip and off of this thing now.

"Nukes going hot! She's trying to fire this thing." Tej said on the radio.

"Roger that. We're moving out. Disable the nukes." They heard Hobbs. They felt more rumbling below them and more alarms blaring.

"What the hell is going on man!?" Rome asked.

"We're about the Launch a nuclear missile, is what what the hell is going on!" Tej said back. "Pull the damn chip. Countdown, countdown! Look for a countdown."

"What's countdown?" Rome asked.

"The missiles need to activate to launch. The countdown timer won't be in Russian."

Wannabe found the chip, just in time and the door finally opened and they all rushed to get out of the submarine. Wannabe opened a hatch the outside, pulling Sidney out.

"Move your ass Roman!" Wannabe shouted. They rushed down the stairs as the propeller started when they saw the others.

"You alright?" Letty asked them.

"There's nothing alright about this!" Rome shouted. "Let's go!"

"What about the missiles?" Ramsey asked.

"We got the chip. No nukes for her." Wannabe told them, showing them the chip.

"Hell yeah! Let's roll." Hobbs said. They all jumped into their cars. Sidney and Tej speeding off in front.

"Guys! We got company.A lot of company." Tej says,over the radio. They saw a military truck, speeding behind them and following.

"Alright team! here's the plan. There's a des lock at the opening of the bay. We get there first and close it!" Hobbs told them. "We can stop the submarine from escaping into open water,and disappearing forever"

"I got the location. It's 10 miles southwest." Ramsey informed them.

"10 miles!? We're not gonna make it ten seconds." Wannabe said as they drove onto the ice, the trucks shooting at them from behind.

The car started spinning around in the ice. "Rome! Control the damn car!" Sidney shouted at him as he spun.

"No, no, no this is not good!"Rome panicked. "Did you forget the ice chains for the wheels!?" Rome shouted.

"What's the matter Roman? Forgot your snow tires?" Tej asked over the radio. Rome screamed, spinning in circles as Sidney laughed.

"You loving that Lambo now?" Letty asked laughing.

"Having a good time 'Tonya' ?" Sidney asked
which made everyone laugh at that name. Rome finally got control of the car as she sighed in relief. "He made it."

„Seriously,Rome! You had to pick that damn Lamborghini! Who drives a damn toy car,on ice?" Sidney asked until bullets were shooting at Rome's car.

"Why are they shooting at me?!" Rome asked.

"Maybe because you're in an orange Lamborghini, I don't know." Tej said.

"SHUT UP TEJ!" Rome shouted.

"He's right you know." Sidney joined.

"I wanted my Lamborghini!" Rome cried out.

"Roman, get in front of me." Tej added.

Rome's car sped up, pulling in front of Sidney and Tej. Sidney saw the tank take out the truck that was shooting. To the right, she could see more people coming. Some on trucks and snowmobile's.

"Guys! we got snowmobiles on the right!" Rome added.

"They're gonna flank us!" Letty told them.

Hobbs knocks one of the trucks, shooting at Rome's car causing it to crash, Rome noticed a truck behind them with rockets.

"Oh shit!"Rome says, while dodging them, but he swerves at the last second as the rocket hits and break ice.

"ROME, YOU'RE SINKING!" Sidney shouted at him and panicked.

"TEJ!" Rome shouted.

"Tej...." Sidney stuttered as she looked at him and he too when he finally took the radio.

"Roman! hold tight, I'm on the way." Tej said as they speed faster.

"I DON'T WANNA GO SWIMMING! NO." Rome shouted.

Tej speeds the harpoon in Rome's car, but Sidney launched at the drivers side door, just missing Roman.

"Really Tej?" Rome said as he sunk into the water deeper.

The last thing Sidney saw was his car when it sunk in. "Roman, grab your door and hold on tight!" Tej said as Sidney panicked.

Suddenly, Tej pulled the door open from the car, with Roman holding there, flying on the ice, as he screamed.

„What is going?"Rome shouts,as he lands hitting the ice hard. Rome was sliding against the ice, being dragged along by Tej's tank.

"Roman, Hang on!" Tej told him.

He screamed as shots are fired at him, snowmobiles and trucks are coming up to them.

"Get me off this thing!" Rome shouted.

"You just had to pick the Lamborghini didn't you? You always get into these damn same troubles you know that!?" Sidney said to him.

Another rocked is fired and Tej pulled away as the rocket hits the ice,it serves the harpoon line that was pulling Rome as he rolled off the door. Sidney could see Rome slamming the bullets, with the door.

"I've had enough,of this shit!" Rome finally said and Sidney was surprised. Rome slammed the door again to the bullet. "Number 11, my ass." He said.

Sidney saw Hobbs arriving next to Rome, taking with him in his car, speeding up.

Sidney was a little in panic, feeling worried as Tej noticed. "You okay?" He asked as she looked over at him.

"He's out there."

FINAL'S COMING!
I hope I'm gonna get time as much as tiny ones.