31- Brothers

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

THEY WERE NOW BACK AT THE WAREHOUSE AS THEY FOUND OUT THAT DOM HAD FELL DOWN THE WATER TO SAVE THEIR LIVES BUT SURVIVED IT.

While they all were downstairs, Dom was laid on a table upstairs with Letty looking out for him. Sidney could see she was worried.

"From here, things move quickly. Jakob has all the pieces he needs. Once he activated aries, all he needs to do is send the signal global." Ramsey said, typing on the keyboard.

"And then there's no stopping him, ever." Tej said.

"He'll have to launch some kind of pirate satellite, something that'll act as an amplifier, infecting other satellites in orbit one by one." Ramsey told them.

"So we find him, stop him, and then we get Elle back." Han said.

"Our odds are zero here, Han." Tej told his best friend, with crossed arms, looking at him. "satellite equipment is easy enough to track, but we're not gonna beat Jakob to a launch."

"Which gives us a two-target problem: Jakob on the ground..." Ramsey began.

"With his own private army." Mia finished.

"And the satellite."

"Which can't be hacked." Ramsey stated. "not remotely. We'd have to do it physically, fifty miles above ground while the satellite is in orbit." Ramsey said.

Roman looked up at her. "Orbit?"

"We need help." Sidney said, earning attentions while her chin placed between her thumb and index finger and her legs standby crossed along with her other arm under her elbow that was up to her chin. She's been standing like that since for a while. No wonder why she was in deep thought since everything appeared. "otherwise, we have no chance."

"We do it ourselves." A deep voice said as they looked over to see Dom and Letty standing there by the stairs.

"It's where we've been that got us this far." Letty said.

"No. No, no, no, no, no. Do y'all not understand?" Roman straightened himself up, looking around the group. "clearly, y'all don't. Because if you did, you'd be pissing your pants like a normal person. Orbit. That's outer space. That's another level. What we gonna do? Hijack a space shuttle? Put rockets on our backs?"

Sidney was quietly impressed with his entire speech.

"That's exactly what we're gonna do." Dom suddenly said, making Roman frown as he added the last word nervously.

"What?"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•