Narrator: Part Seven

It is that time once again for us to go into the perspective of uncle Koda for some key information to our story. I know his angle is difficult during many moments but they are just as important as my mother's story line, especially in this chapter. This is going to be one of my most crucial story telling's yet, so please keep all of this noted throughout the rest of my mother's point of view.

So previously, uncle Koda took in a rebel to the Hunters and she was branded. He proved himself to be an official member of the Hunters but he will still be on watch, of course. As we all know, the Hunters will use anyone as their pawns and threaten people to get their way; so we know uncle Koda is not getting out of this any time soon.

Koda's POV:

Sneaking out a night twice a week was never an issue for me in the past. I've been doing some form of this since Ellie has dissapeared, so I've been capable of handling it. Now, I'm accustomed to being out at midnight to fulfill my duties as a Hunter, as well as having to meet the men's requests for conferences at night. Finally though, I believe it is getting on my nerves.

The issue is how I'm now on edge every time I have to meet with the Hunters. Of course I've always been nervous around them, but after they discovered I'd tried to smuggle my sister into Elyria without their knowledge my precautions have risen.

I've come to terms with being the middle man and the dangers of lying to the Hunters and my family. They have no idea I slip out sometimes or risk my life for their benifits. I just hate I'm getting accused of being shady, when in reality I'm protecting my family.

They have been questioning me this whole time about my past. Those awfully disturbing moments of my life are memories I'd like to never relive through story telling. At this point, I might take those years to my grave and never mention anything of it. Just getting to know the Hunters and manipulate them to tell me information was awful enough, even using spells and potions I'd had to learn as preparation took even longer. Not being any type of witch I had many limitations and was making deals behind the counters at shops so I could get what I needed.

These past few days my objective, as many other men working their job outside the main building, is to track down the stray women that'd escaped; more specifically Lynn, Estelle, and my sister. Most of these men were sent around Earth to track them down, where Estelle and Lynn would most likely be. Thankfully I've bought myself more time by sending those men on a breadcrumb trail that will take a week or two.

Secondly, thanks to my dumb ass who thought on impulse one night and betrayed them by attempting to sneak my sister to Elyria, the head Hunter also sent two of his smartest men to Province in search for their star Elenor. Of course they don't know I outsmarted those two men quicker than the other few. These two were such a piece of cake that I've set a trap for them that will sent them to their death.

Still, this doesn't mean that I'm not overly cautious when I'm out in Province, but I do know that the Hunters are not going to send more men to Elyria, simply because they don't have the men to do it. Thanks to me with a handful of men down and the Hunters behind on troops, my plan with Leddy may be able to follow through.

We set an agreement, not telling the others, that after her and Abe have their meeting with the Councils about their intel on the missing werewolf pack, she and hopefully Abe will come raid the Hunters building with me. Her plan is to tell the Councils she and Abe ran into a much deeper operation than they initially thought.

After Leddy and Abe have their meeting with these Guard or who ever sent them on their mission in the first place word will spread through our hierarchy. The Elders will be informed first and if the five of them agree, they will notify the Councils. Since the Hunters have forced werewolves to do their dirty work the endangerment of our kind being exposed to human-kind skyrockets.