The Execution. CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE

I go silent, holding my breath and plastering my lips together tight. I'm covered in chills and have deep pit in my stomach. The negative sensation makes me sick immediety, threatening up the back of my throat but nothing comes out. My frozen body revolts against my mind, desperate for a way to fix this but I can't peep a single word out of my mouth.

Leddy whispers, "Now hold on here, let's talk about this."

The Head Hunter begins, "I think my men have a splendid idea, now let me go before I give him the go ahead."

The cocky woman becomes the most serious I've ever seen her, "As my colleagues had mentioned to you, the Councils will be involved. They wouldn't like to know you kill people as well."

"Once I say do it he will have no remorse."

I'm succumbed with uncontrollable tears that arise like a waterfall, "Leddy do what he says! Please, don't!" My breath goes short, "Please!" I breathe heavily only to cough as the air isn't filling my lungs enough. "P-please..." I studder.

I try turning my face to the side in an attempt to gather my senses, but the wood against me is enough to choke me. I'm unable to turn my head so my tears pool in the creases of my eyes, my only solution is to blink them away.

Without knowing what's truly going on footsteps come in my direction. My chest goes tight, and I feel like time is going by in slow motion.

"Are you ready for everyone to watch your punishment?"

The sentance feels as if it came from a horror movie itself, so real yet almost impossible.

"Answer me!" The man's hands slam into the table, rattling the buckles holding me down. My body has a late reaction, a pulse that's bone quivering.

"You can't do it, you can't."

"Now that your family is here I know I can just torture anything out of them."

Finally he's caught me speechless.

He moves away from me, but comes back almost instantaneously. The man looks down upon me with a grin so terrifying I close my eyes. Still I see the image of him, frozen in time in my brain.

The experience is a dark de ja vu from the first time he did this, where I know he's holding some sort of weapon in his hand. Not knowing how to prepare my body for the punishment my mind goes blank, like my existence is just a made up feat. Like I'm floating in space and time, watching this story unfold.

A hand begins stroking my cheek, snapping me out of my daze. The back of my head is in pain from pushing my body as low as possible. My jaw is locked, so tight that my teeth ache. The feeling of my flesh and bone comes back to me, filled with a rush of something dark and another pit in my stomach.

The man doesn't peer down at me lovingly or inappropriately, it's more like a crazy evil with full intention to make me suffer. He has full control over my body and he wants to break me in every possible way.

The man's hand repositions overtop of my cheekbone, where he plays with my lips. With a unexpected lurch he's gripping my chin, his fingers pushing through my cheeks so my mouth opens.

I hear the sound of something small being placed off beside my head on the table. Then, I catch view of an object in the man's hand but I find that it has no sharp side at all. It's not a knife but some sort of thick object I've never seen before.

He lifts it to my face, "We can't do the whole thing or you'd die."

The Hunter doesn't give orders, only puts pressure upon my cheeks so hard a tooth could break. I refuse for a long moment but the man only laughs at me and removes his hand from me.