1

H/C female POV

Where am I?

... everything's dark...

Mama, Papa? Where are you?

I'm scared, it's all black!

Please someone! Anyone!!

3rd Person POV

A female woke up in the middle of a forest with her astral dress on.

She have H/C hair that is waist length and E/C eyes with pale skin.

She looked around wondering where she is, she then suddenly remembered what had happened and how she ended up in the middle of a forest.

--Flashback--

Going deep into a forest we see a portal opening.

An H/C haired female came out of it severely wounded for an unknown reason.

Coughing blood, she fell down onto the group breathing intensely while holding the wound on her waist trying to stop the bleeding even tho she knows it won't work.

After a few minutes she passed out.

______________________

H/C female: ' W-where am I? '

The female thought to herself.

She then felt her head hurt, she held it trying to stop the throbbing.

???: Ara~ what do we have here~

A female slurred behind her back, she turned around and saw a female who seems about the age of 17-18 With the height of 157 cm, Black colored hair and a Red eye on her right with her left being gold with a clock.

H/C female: Who are you?

She looked up at the black haired female, holding her throbbing head still.

???: Same question to you, who are you?~

The H/C female tried to stand up resulting her to fall onto the ground again.

Lifting her self with her  shaking hands she looked at the ground and coughed blood.

H/C female: ' I should have healed enough earlier? Why am I still shaking and coughing blood? '

The black haired female kneeled down lifting the H/C female's head looking onto her eyes.

She tilted her head then asked.

???' What happened to you?

H/C female tried to speak but passed out once again, although this time she passed out on the black haired female's chest.

??? POV

When I asked her a question, she tried to speak although before she could even give me her answer she passed out on my chest.

???: My how bold of you~ I should probably take you with me and maybe kill you after that~

______________________

Placing the female on my bed I hear her breathing heavily and sweating a lot.

My~ I should probably change my clothes first before I tend her~

Humming, I went to my closet and changed my uniform to my casual clothes.

I prepare a warm water and also a cloth.

Entering the bedroom where the H/C female is, well you could just say my room I soaked the cloth in the warm water removing some of the excesse water, I put the cloth of her forehead.

Waiting for her to wake up I went to the kitchen and started preparing food.

As I was done preparing the food someone bursted put of my room it was the female from earlier although for some reason she's naked.

Looking around she spotted me and ran to me.

???: Sit on the chair...

As soon as I said that she sat on the chair, I'm wondering why she listened though.

I put the food on the table, she looked at it with stars on her eyes.

She then looked at me seemingly asking for  my permission.

*Sigh*

???: Eat...

She ate the food that's on her plate.

She's weird, listening to a stranger's command.

I thought then ate my own food.

End Of Chapter 1
______________________

A/N: weeeewww, for some reason I feel like I just unpublished my other stories to make new ones.