12

Kotori's POV

I'm alone inside Ratatosk, sitting while see at the screen flustered from what I had just seen.

Kotori: W-what are they doing?! They're in school!!

I shouted covering my eyes...

But ... The face thay she made from the pleasure though... I... It was hot...

Kotori: W-wait what am I thinking!!

Kotori: ugh! Why did I even observed them!! And now I just saw a lesbo po*n that's placed in a school public restroom!! Is this Po*n h*b but not scripted?! I should've protected my innocent eyes!

Y/N's POV

I sneezed while walking back to the classroom with Kurumi beside me hand on hand.

Jeez, why am I sneezing a lot? This one is already the third time this day.

Kurumi: are you alright Y/N?

I nodded, me and Kurumi-sama then continued on walking, I closed my eyes and felt that Kurumi -sama had stopped, I opened my eyes and was about to ask why she had stopped, before I could even, I saw Origami in front of us.

She looks like she's observing me and Kurumi.

Origami's POV

I see Y/N and Kurumi holding hands but, I also didn't fail to notice a little view of hickey at Y/N's neck and also some of her hair is messy.

I glared at Kurumi although Y/N didn't seem to notice it as she had called to me calmly.

Y/N: Origami...

She said smiling at me, letting go of Kurumi's hand's she ran up to where I am standing and held my hand as it was now Kurumi's turn to glare.

Y/N: Origami, want to have lunch with us?

Kurumi: She probably won't come Y/N, she's busy with her boyfriend.

Y/N: Heeh~ so~ you have a lover now, Origami ~ who is it~?

Y/N looked at me teasingly.

Damn you fvcking nightmare!

Origami: I don-

Kurumi: if you're wondering who it is...

Me and Y/N looked at her who just smirked.

Kurumi: it's Shido!

Kurumi clapped her hands together smiling brightly as Y/N just made an O face.

Y/N: you two look great together if I must say! Even though I do not know Shido personally he seems like a great guy!

No no! He pisses me off!!

I then see Kurumi ran up to Y/N's side grabbing her hand.

Kurumi: we should go now N/N~ the bell might ring soon.

She nodded at Kurumi as Kurumi started to draw her but not forgetting to say goodbye to me.

Y/N: Bye Origami! See you again later!

I waved at her goodbye.

Kurumi's POV

I kept on dragging Y/N until we both have arrived to our classroom, we both entered inside, Y/N went to her seat to take her food as I also did the same.

I headed to her seat moving the desk in front of her close to her table, I sat facing Y/N who had already opened her lunch box.

Y/N: Kurumi-sama, you didn't have to drag me earlier you know.

I didn't respond her, I then suddenly feel her stare at me but with teasing ones.

Y/N: Hmmm~ don't tell me you were jealous, K~u~r~u~m~i~

Kurumi: Of course I am...

I leaned on the back of my palm looking at Y/N with a smirk.

Kurumi: You're mine afterall, I wouldn't share you with anyone~

I see her flustered and speechless, she stuffed some of her bento inside her mouth, I chuckled at her.

Of course I wouldn't... I wouldn't share you with anyone N/N~ I'll also make you forget about them if I have to~ fufu~

End Of Chapter 12
______________________

A/N: we wi have new character for the next chapter...

--I think it has been 10 hrs or more with 50-60+ layers...