2

3rd person POV

The black haired female and H/C finished eating their food.

Bow both of them are currently sitting on the sofa face to face, the black hair looked at H/C with her red eye as her left eye was covered by her bangs.

???: Do you mind introducing yourself?

H/C: Oh, where are my manners, I'm Y/N I don't have a last name only first.

???: I'm Kurumi Tokisaki, I'm a spirit and my code name is Nightmare~

Y/N: Spirit?

Kurumi: Don't Tell me you don't know what a spirit is?

Y/N: If you mean ghost's then I know what spirit is.

Kurumi:No no they're not ghost's, spirits are extraordinary beings from a different dimension. Through their own will or not, it is unknown, but each time they come through to this world, they create a spacequake that is similar to a bomb explosion which destroys everything.

Y/N: ohhh....

Kurumi: So, what were you doing in the middle of a forest Y/N?~

Y/N: well...

--Flashback--

We see Y/N walking through the hallways of the Castle.

Y/N is a noblewoman in the kingdom of Sotera, although their kingdom is currently in the middle of the war.

Even though she's a noblewoman she is also known as the weapon of their kingdom.

Walking through the hallway, she was attacked by someone, and that someone is non other than her brother in law.

Baldy: Why hello there, Y/N.

He said smirking.

Y/N: Hello to you too, Baldy.

Y/N transformed to her 'Telum' form while pointing her sword at the shining egg head.

She prepared to attack him but only for the baldy to block her attack punching her stomack as she spit some blood.

Backing away from him she wiped her blood that's on her mouth.

Baldy: I didn't expect that I would be able to punch you.

Y/N clicked her tongue, she prepared to attack baldy once again as baldy also attacks her for at the same time.

She managed to hit baldy but only on his cheek as he was so fast, without Y/N noticing baldy stabbed Y/N on her shoulder

Y/N turned around hitting him on his face landing onto a wall.

Y/N panted holding her wounded shoulder.
The baldy let out his unbearable laughing.

Baldy: We haven't seen each other for how many years now, you've gotten weak haven't you, Y/N?

He smirked.

While Y/N couldn't attack him he shit her heart, Y/N fell onto the floor, baldy got closer to Y/N's body kicking it, baldy then stepped on her chest pointing his gun at her.

Baldy: Bye Bye.

Baldy shot Y/N on her head, he left without knowing that Y/N is still alive even though she was shot on the head and heart.

A mysterious portal then appeared beside her, she moved her body as she is facing the floor.

She stood up and walked to the portal even if she doesn't know where or what it leads to.

--End Of Flashback--

Kurumi's POV

  After hearing that, I'm surprised she's not dead yet, I stood uo from the sofa then summoned my gun.

I shot her again and again, after few minutes I stopped.

Then saw the places where I shot her healing.

Y/N: U-ummm, Kurumi-sama?

Sama?!

I was shook by the way she called me, I fake coughed then looked at her.

Kurumi: I apologize for shooting you for no reason, Y/N~

I said smiling at her, Y/N shook her head indicating it's fine.

Y/N: It's fine, by the way I have a question Kurumi-sama.

I tilted my head.

Y/N: What era am I in right now?

End Of Chapter 2
______________________

A/N: For some reason I don't want to do my two modules and one of my activity in history or A.P in Philippines.

Even though I have a lot of energy to write and to play COD =∆=

Also zamn, I updated 3 if my stories in one day.