16

3rd Person POV

Y/N and Kurumi have finished eating their dinner, Kurumi put their dishes away washing then while Y/N does both of their homework's, the TV is on the TV then flashes to a diva named Miku Izayoi.

Y/N: Who?

Kurumi hums.

Y/N: Nothing, I was just curious about the girl inside this technology anyhow are the people inside this contraption even real?

Kurumi giggles.

Kurumi: Of course they are and you will probably meet the diva, probably, that is.

Y/N: I cannot wait for that to happen.

Kurumi hums, after she had finished cleaning the dishes she entered inside her room leaving Y/N in the living room watching TV, unknowns to Y/N Kurumi is preparing for something.
______________________

After awhile of preparing Kurumi headed to the living room spotting Y/N who's watching still.

Kurumi: Y/N, would you mind coming inside the room~

Y/N looks at Kurumi with curiosity, she turns off the TV before going inside the room, as she enters she sees that the room is dark with only the moon outside illuminating the dark room.

As Y/N is looking around she hears a click behind her knowing that Kurumi locked the door she looks at the nightmare.

Before Y/N could even speak Kurumi latched herself onto Y/N kissing her, Y/N didn't stop her melting from the kiss, once they pulled away both of them are panting.

Without the H/C haired female knowing she's already on the bed with Kurumi on top of her looking at her with love.

Y/N: K-kurumi-sama?

She stutterers, Kurumi didn't respond to her, she only latched herself in once again but this time she's attacking her neck biting her making a visible hickey on Y/N's neck.

Y/N couldn't speak as Kurumi keeps on pleasuring her for the whole night, only moans and creaking can be heard inside the room until the sun rises.
______________________

As the sun have rose from the now blue sky, inside the room where intimate activities have happened we see two females lying on the bed, the H/C haired female hugging the nightmare, half of their bodies covered.

The singing birds woke one of the females up, Y/N flutters her eyes open seeing Kurumi beside her still asleep, she sits up from the soft bed where the did their activity.

Y/N's face then became red as a rose, flustered remembering what they both had done last night, Y/N calms herself down and got up from the bed undressed.

Before Y/N could even go out of the room she hears footsteps behind her, she didn't have time to turn around as a cloth covered her mouth.

Y/N tries to resist, as she was about to bring out her sword she fell onto the arms of the culprit.

???: I apologize but, he needs you to fulfill for what he's planning.

A female say's, she has a blonde hair that is tied and a pair of purple eyes.

???: It's better for me to get out of here now, before nightmare wakes up.

And so she did, taking Y/N with her but of course, Kotori who has been inside the Ratatosk the whole time witnessed the whole thing, upon watching she but her lollipop into piece and called the people who works in Ratatosk.

Including Shido and the other spirits, as Shido and the spirits that he sealed came inside the Ratatosk all of them were panicking they all went to see Kotori, they all see her releasing a dark aura biting the lollipop stick.

Shido: K-Kotori...

Shido calls stuttering as he did so, Kotori didn't respond and just kept on looking at the screen in front of her.

As Shido was about to call her again a hand held his shoulder, he turns around to see a female with silver hair seemingly tired as always.

???: Leave her be for now...

Shido: Reine-san...

He says nodding at her, Reine walks out of the room, Shido and the spirits that he sealed followed her, they then all stop in the middle of the hallway.

Shido: Reine-san can you tell us what's happening?

She nods before answering.

Reine: Shido, do you remember the spirit that's always beside the nightmare? As I remember her name is Y/N.. was it?

Shido: Yes...

Tohka: What about her?

Reine: Ellen and Isaac... Seems like both of them have plans for her.

Shido: Ellen and Isaac... Aren't those two...

Reine: Yes...

Kotori: Reine!!

They all look at Kotori.

Kotori: I'll be going out, I want you to take care of the ship...

Suddenly a hole came out from the side, revealing none other than Kurumi Tokisaki in her astral dress.

Kurumi: where is she...

She says with anger visible in her voice, Kotori transforms to her astral dress.

Kotori: Isaac...

The nightmare's eyes widens, she clenched both of her palms into fist, gritting her teeth.
______________________

Moving on to Y/N, she could be seen inside a capsule, two people in front of the capsule looking at her.

???: Beautiful isn't she, Ellen...

Ellen: Indeed she is, Isaac-sama.

Ellen then looks at Isaac.

Ellen: Isaac-sama, what are you planning now?

Isaac: To kill those spirit's of course... Hey Ellen, did you know that there's another dimension? A world that is different than this one.

She didn't respond.

Isaac: Anyhow... Once I have completed my plan you can have your way with her well, you also can right now.

Ellen, someone who doesn't usually show any expression got flustered from whay Isaac had just said, not to mention he got what she's thinking right.

End Of Chapter 17
______________________

A/N: Just to remind you all, this isn't actually Y/N ... I just use my character as you can see from my pfp as the cover because I'm lazy to draw her.

Although if you all want to see Y/N just comment what you guys want her to look like including her astral dress.