8

Y/N's POV

Me and Kurumi-sama are currently walking back to her house, I suddenly fell onto the ground holding my chest.

Kurumi: Y/N!!

Kurumi-sama shouted as she ran to me worriedly.

Y/N: I-it hurts.

I then suddenly vomited a blood, seeing Kurumi-sama worried for me I feel guilty about myself, I wanted to calm her down and say that I'll be fine but, my chest feels like it's burning and I can't stopped coughing blood.

It hurts, it hurts so much please make it stops,. It's burning.

I blacked out.

Kotori's POV

Me and the others are observing nightmare and the new student as we then suddenly witnessed what happened.

Y/N suddenly.... Disappeared leaving a huge crater on the ground with Kurumi close to the crater.

Shido: K-kotori? What just happened?

Shido asked me widened eyes.

Kotori: I... Also don't know...

The alarm then suddenly turned on indicating that there's a spatial quake as we all see Y/N laying on the ground in the middle of the forest.

All of them are burning... The trees are although it seems like there's a barrier around her, a huge one preventing the whole forest from burning.

Kotori: Shido, do you think you can... Save her?

I asked him, as he nodded at me with determination in his eyes.

Origami's POV

Wearing my AST suit flying where the spirit is.

I'll kill them, I'll kill all of the spirits!

Flying, I saw A huge barrier preventing the fire from spreading, as I was about to enter it I heard someone call me from behind.

???: Origami!

Turning around there, I saw the captain, Ryouko Kusakabe.

I stopped letting the captain catch up with me.

Origami: Captain?

Ryouko: Were you thinking on going in there all by yourself?

Origami: No...

I lied, captain just sighed flying forward before me.

Going inside the barrier my eyes widened as I saw Y/N standing looking at her hands.

She then looked up, looking around seeing all the AST sounding her and finally looked at me and captain with blindfold covering her eyes.

Origami: H-how?

Kotori's POV

This is bad, AST got there first before Shido.

Shido walked inside the barrier until an AST stopped him.

Y/N's POV

I looked at the silver haired female for good seconds until someone suddenly shoots me.

Due to my instincts, I dodged it as the bullet went through the ground almost hitting me.

I looked around seeing a female holding a gun up at me, I just stayed where I am, they all looked dumbfounded for some unknown reason.

Is it because I didn't attack them?

Origami's POV

Ryouko: This is weird, she didn't attack us.

I just ignored the Captain's comment about Y/N as I just looked at her not believing she's a spirit.

Ryouko: Shoot!!

The captain said as everyone prepares their weapons shooting at Y/N but for me, I'm just here with my gun bot shooting at her as I am unable to do it.

Even though I said I will kill all of them, Al of the spirits, I can't... I can't kill her, whay should I do now?

The shooting stops as fogs were covering our view of Y/N from shooting, I felt myself shaking waiting for the worse outcome.

What if she's dead?

End Of Chapter 8
______________________