7

Origami's POV

Staying by Y/N's side till afternoon she finally fluttered her eyes open.

Looking around she finally noticed me sitting beside the bed that she's on right now, she tried to sit up but failed as hee body just plopped on the bed once again, I see her shaking a little.

Origami: Are you alright, Y/N?

Y/N nodded a little, although I know she was lying.

Origami: Liar...

I said looking at her frowning, she the. Looked at me...

Y/N: S-sorry...

Y/N stuttered with hoarse voice, I poured her a water that's beside me, lifting her head up I put the glass on her mouth as she starts drinking it without resistance.

I then put the glass back to the desk beside me, Y/N then finally sat up without her body giving up nor shaking.

Y/N: Um, Tobiichi-sama how long have I been here?

Origami: You've been here for 3 hours, to remind you it's almost the end of the classes.

Her eyes widened, she tried to get out of the bed, I stopped her from doing so as I am afraid that she will fall onto the floor.

Origami: Do-don't move too much or try to get out of the bed.

I advised her while frowning, she looked down at her hand as she saw me frowning at her.

Y/N: sorry but, Kurumi-sama might get worried so...

Origami: I've been thinking about this but, aren't you and Kurumi in a relationship? Why do you keep adding 'sama' to her name?

Y/N: you mean like lover's? No not really, I just agreed to her as I chose her to be my owner but, we still haven't made a contract as I still haven't told her anything about it.

Origami: contract?

Y/N: basically, when I make a contract with someone they will me my master.

Origami: How does the contract work?

I asked her as she began to be flustered.

Did I say something wrong?

Y/N: well, to start the contract umm ... I-I have to have an intercourse with the person who wants to be my master.

Intercourse doesn't that mean ... Sex?!

Now it was my time to get flustered.

But that means she still haven't had sex with Kurumi right... Ok I've decided, I will do it with Y/N!

As I was about to say something the door then slammed open revealing non other than Nightmare or shit I say Kurumi Tokisaki.

She walked to the bed where Y/N is as she just ignored me who is literally beside Y/N.

Kurumi POV

I looked at Y/N worried that she got sick all of a sudden, I was ashamed of myself that I didn't even notice.

But, why would I even be ashamed and worried for her?

Kurumi: are you alright now, Y/N?

Y/N looks at me smiling gently.

Y/N: I'm fine now Kurumi-sama, sorry for making you worry for me.

Someone then faked cough, looking where the source is, I noticed an AST memeber beside Y/N's bed, Origami Tobiichi.

I clicked my tongue out is irritation as I looked at Y/N once again.

Kurumi: we should get going now Y/N, it might get dark soon.

She nodded getting out of the bed, we both walked to the door, I opened it getting out of the infirmary.

Y/N then looked back at the silver haired bitch saying bye to her, Y/N went out if the room standing by my side as I closed the door glaring at Origami before closing it completely.

End Of Chapter 7
______________________

A/N: and yet another day if not responding to my teachers about modules.