4

Kurumi's POV

It's now afternoon, I left the classroom before my other classmates.

I'm currently walking back home when I saw two males walking, I licked my lips.

I think it's time to feed myself~

I went to them and tapped their shoulders, they both turned around to me and smirked when they saw this highschool girl~

Kurumi: Do you both want to have fun with me?~

I asked as they both looked at each other then turned back to me smirking once again.

M1: Ok little girl~

His friend grabbed my shoulder and pushed me slowly as I obliged with the others male following behind us.

M2: How about we go inside this alleyway and we will have our fun.

Both of them giggles.

Both of them are disgusting, honestly disgusting... But unfortunately for them this will be the end of their life.

I thought to myself smirking.

Y/N's POV

I woke up from the front door opening, I brought out my sword as footsteps are getting closer.

Holding my sword tightly the door in the hallway opened revealing Kurumi-sama herself.

Kurumi: Ara~ Y/N why are you holding up your sword?~ do you perhaps want to kill me?~

I retracted my sword, then shook my head.

Y/N: Sorry Kurumi-sama, I thought it was an intruder getting in.

Kurumi-sama fell onto the floor dramatically crying.

*Sniffle*

Kurumi: even though we just met yesterday, that hurts my feelings a lot, thinking of me as an intruder.

As soon as she said that I rushed to her side panicking not knowing how to calm her down.

Y/N: U-um Kurumi-sama, p-please calm down! I- sorry for making you cry...

She said panicking as Kurumi still haven't calmed down her fake crying.

Y/N thought of something that would probably make Kurumi stop crying but maybe with a bad outcome with it.

Y/N: Um ... I-if you calm down I'll let you order me whatever you want Kurumi-sama!

She said making Kurumi stop, then looked at Y/N.

Kurumi: Really?

Y/N Nodded furiously.

Kurumi sat on her knees smiling at Y/N sweetly but with malice mixed on it as Y/N just kneeled nervous on what Kurumi will order her to do.

Kurumi: Then, you'll follow my orders for 2 weeks and also you will live with me and attend to where I am currently studying.

Y/N thought that it wasn't bad at all. But she doesn't know what's coming for her for the next days.

Y/N: But Kurumi-sama, why do you want me to transfer to your school?

She asked standing up along with Kurumi.

Kurumi: I wouldn't want you to be alone locked up here inside the apartment~ also wouldn't it also be nice if you make some friends~

Y/N: I guess...

Location: Shido's house

Shido's POV

Even thought Origami killed Kurumi yesterday she's still alive.

Touka: What are yoy thinking about Shido?

The purpled haired spirit asked while eating.

Shido: I was just wondering on how Kurumi survived when I literally saw her get killed by the AST.

Kotori: I don't know... We still don't know much about Nightmare, we also do not know what her reasons to kill people but what we know is that she kills those who have crims as such but what I'm wondering is, why doesn't she kill those who're in prison?

Touka: Dunno...

The spirit said while munching.

A puppet baned Yoshinon then answered.

Yoshinon: Maybe she kills those
People who she just sees on the streets who also does bad deeds and maybe they also benefit her future plans.

Shido: Maybe.

Touka gulped her food.

Touka: But does she want Shido?

Kotori: It's because if the Spirit powers that he had sealed.

Yoshino: then it would be bad if she managed to get Shido.

End Of Chapter 4
______________________