15

Kurumi's POV

Me and Y/N enter inside my or rather our house, even though we just got back I'm still holding Y/N's warm hand.

As I lock the front door Y/N ran to the living room straight to the couch, I went after her walking to the couch I see her face first on it.

Kurumi: Are you tired, Y/N?

She shook her head as a response to my question.

Kurumi: Then let's get change first or maybe you want to take a shower with me~

Y/N: Shower...

Y/N groans her response of course made me flustered.

So she wants me to take a shower with her~ From that though only is making me shiver~

|| Bath Time ||

Me and Y/N are inside the shower, she sat one the chair that also has a mirror in front of it, I offer Y/N for me to wash her back and hair once again like what i did earlier in the morning she agreed, I walked behind her back and grabbed the soap and scrub in front pressing my breasts behind her back as I grabbed the scrub and soap I squeezed some liquid soap on it and started washing Y/N's back suddenly I see something appearing behind her back.

Kurumi: Y-Y/N...

Y/N hums as I call her name.

Kurumi: Your back... something just showed up...

Y/N: oh... well... Kurumi-sama do you remember what we did in the school restroom?

I look at Y/N, I see her ears turning red.

Kurumi: Yes of course I do dear

Y/N: W-well i actually make a contract to a person through intercourse and when the contract finished that person will be my master and I cant disobey their orders no matter what...

Kurumi: S-so that means...

Y/N suddenly turns to me she held both of my shoulders and press our breasts together, she smiles at me like a child.

Y/N: Yes!! Kurumi-sama id now my master! I belong to you now Kurumi-sama!

Belong to me? 

I thought and hugged Y/N pressing our breast even further both of s fell of  the tiled wet floor as my knee pressed against her private.

Kurumi: Now no one can take you away from me.

Y/N: K-Kurumi-sama we we hold finish up we both ,might catch a cold if we stayed here hugging naked...

______________________

Y/N's POV

Me and Kurumi-sama finished up and started changing as we both finished clanging, both of us walk out of the bathroom, i sat on the couch turning the TV on while my hair is slight damp still, Kurumi-sama headed to the kitchen to cook our dinner.

Kurumi: Y/N you should dry your hair properly you might get an head ache.

I look at Kurumi-sama pouting.

Y/N: But

Kurumi: Then would you prefer for me to do it for you N/N?

She asks chopping the vegetables still not taking a glace at me.

Y/N: Yes!!

I replied excitedly like a child who wants her lollipop, I then see Kurumi-sama chuckle at my excitement Kurumi-sama looks at me softly smiling.

Kurumi: Then I'll gladly do it for you when I finished cooking N/N

Kurumi-sama really is a goddess, I'm glad that I met her.

I thought and flashed a closed eye smile.

End Of Chapter 15
______________________

A/N: Redrawing my GL webtoon.

A/N: Kitten pic