3

[MORNING: TUESDAY]
LOCATION: SCHOOL

Kurumi's POV

It's Tuesday in the morning, Y/N is currently staying at my apartment since she have nowhere to go.

Entering my classroom I was greeted by Shido Itsuka and also Origami, although Origami seemed shocked to see me.

Origami: Y-you...

I tilted my head a little, I started thinking why she was shocked to see me, I then remembered the event's yesterday.

I smiled.

Kurumi: Good morning~

I walked to my seat as the teacher walked in, the whole class stood up greeting the teacher that's in front of the whole class.

After we greeted her we all sat down and the teacher started the lesson.

I thought of Y/N in the middle of the class.

I still can't believe she isn't from this era also not to mention she was only a weapon to protect the kingdom that she lived in.

If I were her I would have destroyed the kingdom, I wonder what she's currently doing right now?

Y/N's POV

Laying on the sofa wondering what I will do.

I'm in a different era, I don't know anything about this world, also I'm sure that portal won't show up again but even if it showed up and walked in to it, it'll be too late for me to save the kingdom.

I should probably learn how to earn money in this world, I wouldn't want to bother Kurumi-sama.

Everything is silent, all I could hear is the clock ticking.

Still silent, for some reason I wanted to cry.

*Sniffle*

Y/N: Huh?

I sat up wiping my tears.

Why am I crying? Is it because no one's here? Am I lonely?

Y/N: Ok! I'll find something to do while waiting for Kurumi-sama!!

Standing up I started thinking on what I should do.

I should probably just clean, I mean I don't know how to cook and do laundry.
______________________

I finished cleaning the other rooms and now I'm currently here cleaning Kurumi-sama's bedroom although as I was cleaning I saw her bra and panties on the floor, my face suddenly heat up.

Calm down Y/N both of you are female so it's fine.

I looked at her undergarments that's on the floor then walked away.

I'll leave that there.

Closing the door I walked to her bookshelf and pulled out some random book, I sat on the couch and started reading while waiting for Kurumi-sama.
______________________

Lunch... Even though it's already lunch I'm still not hungry, well I guess I don't really eat food, I mostly need mana but I don't know how to get them here, but I guess eating food is my only option here even though I don't really get hungry.

Yawning I closed the book that I was reading and put it on the coffee table, I laid down on the sofa and closed my eyes.

Kurumi's POV

I'm currently eating my lunch here at the rooftop alone, I'm kinda glad that no one's bothering me especially Shido and Origami also the other spirit, what was her name again? Toka? Touka? Whatever...

Although...

I looked up to the sky.

I'm pretty sure they're watching me right now, such a a pain, now that reminds me, I should probably enroll Y/N here even though we haven't known each other for a long time I feel like she have something that I need.

But, if she attend to my school I'm pretty sure they would observe her not to mention I'm going to let her use my last name and also both of us are in the same house.

Well who cares I'm sure she can protect herself from any harm even from AST~

End of Chapter 3
______________________