9

Origami's POV

The fog went away revealing Y/N still standing with her astral dress ripped apart revealing a lot of wounds from the bullets.

I resisted myself from flying up to her, I then saw all of her wounds healing all of a sudden I felt relief but didn't show it.

Ryouko: I-impossible...

The captain said sweat dropping.

Kotori's POV

Me and the others are here in Ratatosk dumbfounded on what's happening it all didn't last long as a light flashed, all the AST memebers covered their eyes including Shido.

The flash disappeared revealing Nightmare!

I clicked my tongue.

Kotori: Shido get out of their hurry!!

Shido obliged then ran away from the forest as we teleported him inside the Ratatosk without anyone noticing.

Y/N's POV

I looked at Kurumi-sama who's in front of me holding her gun.

Y/N: Kurumi-sama?

She flinched, turning around facing me worry plastered on her face, she cupped my cheeks then hugged me I hugged her back feeling my back wet.

She's crying.

A female then tried to attack Kurumi-sama I blocked it with my sword as Kurumi-sama said something I didn't understand.

A flash appeared once again I closed my eye as it was too bright for me to see.

Suddenly, me and Kurumi-sama are inside her house.

Origami's POV

Both of them.... Disappeared...

Origami: w-where are they?!

Ryouko: I don't know.

The fire then stopped as the barrier around us also disappeared.

Ryouko: Everyone let's head back!

All: yes captain!

Everyone flew going back to our building as I just stayed flying down to the ground where Y/N was earlier.

I touched the ground frowning.

Why her?

Asking myself feeling my cheeks getting wet from my tears as it then starts dripping on the ground.

Why must fate be like this? In the past it's Shido now Her? I have fallen for a spirit, a kind that's I'm supposed to kill.

Kurumi's POV

I hugged Y/N tightly worried that she would disappear once again from my sight she wrapped her hands around my back trying to calm me down.

Kurumi:, I'm glad... I'm glad you're fine...

I said tearing up, she didn't respond to me, Y/N then suddenly fell to the couch sitting with me crying on her chest arms wrapped around her neck.

Kurumi: I don't know what I would do if I lost you...

Why do I care for her all of a sudden? Didn't I planned on killing her? Am I catching feelings for her?

If so, I'm fine with it as long as I can feel her warmth around me.

Y/N:are you ok now, Kurumi-sama?

She asked as I nodded in response to her question.

Kurumi: although my head hurts a little from crying.

Y/N then how about you rest here first as I prepare your bath for you?

I look up at her with my teary eyes.

Kurumi: will you take it with me?

She seemed shocked by this but still accepted it by nodding at me, I smiled at her pulling away sitting properly on the couch with my eyes on Y/N as she walks away preparing for the bath.

She entered the bathroom, I closed my eyes trying to relieve my headache.

End Of Chapter 9
______________________

A/N: seems like I also have an headaches as it's already 4:00 in the morning.

Also, my cat cleaning her sibling.