14

3rd Person POV

Y/N and Kurumi could be seen having fun amongst themselves.

Kurumi is currently standing in front of a stall for good luck charms, she looks beside her to ask Y/N something but she saw her date wasn't there.

???: Kurumi-sama!!

She turned around as she heard a family voice calling for her name, Kurumi then saw Y/N waving at her smiling although she knows that Y/N is calling for her because she found something.

Kurumi walked to Y/N who's smiling at her cheerfully like a child.

Kurumi: What is it Y/N?

Kurumi asked, Y/N then pointed at something, Kurumi turned her head where Y/N is pointing her finger, Y/N was pointing a hunted house.

Kurumi: You want to go inside?

Y/N nodded with sparkles in her eyes, Kurumi just chuckled at her as Kurumi then held Y/N's hand dragging her to the hunted house.
______________________

A scream could be heard inside the hunted house, we see Y/N clinging to Kurumi who's chuckling at her actions.

Y/N: K-kurumi-sama... What're these ugly creatures?

She asked with tears in her eyes, one of the staff that in a mummy costume then heard it and felt a ping in their chest as they let out a little bit if tear's.

Kurumi didn't reply to Y/N's question, Y/N kept on clinging onto Kurumi's clothes whr Kurumi well she's having some indecent fantasy.

--7 Minutes--

Kurumi's POV

Seven minutes later me and Y/N finally got out if the hunted house, even though we were already out Y/N is still clinging onto me I then patted her head.

Kurumi: Now now Y/N, we're out now so everything will be fine~

Y/N nodded as I gently dragged her with me.

Y/N: Kurumi-sama where I we going?

She asked.

Kurumi: Secret~

I said chuckling.

After awhile me and Y/N have arrived, a place where you can write wishes.

Y/N: This place is?

Kurumi: It's a place where yoy can make wishes, now let's go Y/N~ their handing tanzuku over there!~

Y/N nodded and followed after me.

Me and Y/N sat on a chair and placed out tanzuku on the table in front of us and started writing out wishes.

What should I write~ ah~

I started writing on my tanzuku, few minutes I have finished and looked at the paper satisfied, the words written on my tanzuku is ' I hope I can do more I̶n̶d̶e̶c̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶ activities with my dearest Y/N~ '

I looked at beside me to see that Y/N still haven't finished writing hers.

Kurumi: Y/N, what're you writing?~

She looked at me startled, Y/N grabbed her tanzuku.

Y/N: it's nothing Kurumi-sama also, if I tell you it wouldn't come true would it?

I put my index finger on my chin and looked back at Y/N smiling gently at her

Kurumi: I guess you're right~ anyhow we should tie our tanzuku over that tree now~

She nodded and followed me heading to the tree that I mentioned.

Y/N: Kurumi-sama, wouldn't it be better if we tie it up there?

Kurumi: You're right~ we should go up there then~

We went up to the roof, we have arrived and walked towards the tree, Y/N leaned on the rail to tie her tanzuku as I also did the same.

I saw a glimpse of a familiar name, I got curious so I looked at it, the tanzuku says

' I'll marry Y/N one day, I hope Kurumi break's up with her so Y/N could be mind and so that I can kill nightmare!
     -Origami '

An irked mark showed to the side of my face indicating that I was pissed I accidentally crumpled the endge of Origami's tanzuku.

That bitch.

I darkly though to myself.

???: Kurumi-sama?

My dearest's voice asked me, I turned to her smiling gently.

Y/N: are you alright, Kurumi-sama?

Y/N asked me with curiosity, a patted her head.

Kurumi: I'm fine Y/N~ anyhow we should go back now before it gets dark~

My dearest agreed with me as she grabbed my hand.

End Of Chapter 14
______________________

A/N: I forgot to mention this but, I have found my house in Minecraft!