Rise 47

Rise 47
Invitation

I was blind, until I started to open my heart  to the wonders of this world.”
-Unknown

Somewhere in Elysium, the land of the Gods, four men stood outside an old building in front of them.

[Divine Registration Building] says the wooden signage hanging by the door of an old building that is almost embedded to the ancient-looking tree beside it. There are green vines creeping at the building, adding an older vive to it.

“We recently just ascended so we need to register our new identities as gods.” Cornelius Argos explained

He received these information as he tries to gather some info about Leona and Lihana.

Cornelius explained that everyone must register their identities in the Divine Registration Building. The Immortal Plane is not that different from the Mortal Plane. There are schools, hospitals, and entertainment facilities like amusement parks here. They live like normal people who needs to go to school or go to work. The only difference is their age. They have longer lifespans because they started to age slowly as they grow stronger.

In the Immortal Plane, Semideus Spiritists were commonly known as Lower gods because they were one step away from gaining immortality.  Lower gods made up the majority of the population, they were governed by the Higher Gods or those who have attained immortality, the Immortal Realm Spiritists. And above the higher gods are the ten Great Gods, the deities at the pinnacle lead by the Supreme God.

The registration process is not that complicated.

The staffs simply  asked a few questions and recorded some basic information about them.

“You four must chose a divine name and leave your mortal lives behind.”  Said the girl at the registry

“A divine name?” curious na tanong ni Cornelius

“Yes.”

“Any name?” Tanong pa ni Damon

“Yes, any name.”

“Any name? Then just register me as me, Alfonse.”

The three look at the extremely lazy guy beside them. He’s too lazy to even think of a new name for his self. They feel sorry for his future children.

“I want to register the name Ash.” Saad ni Asher

“Why Ash? Short for Asher?” curious na tanong ni Cornelius

“Ash, alikabok. He’s a newly ascended god of Earth, so don’t you think it’s pretty ironic? He’s going to be Ash, god of Earth.” Sabat ni Damon na agad naunawaan ang iniisip ni Asher.

“I thought your primary element is lightning?” tanong ni Cornelius kay Asher

“No, Earth is my primary element.” Tugon ni Asher

“Why have you never told me that?” Cornelius

“Why should I?” Balik tanong ni Asher dito

“Because I.. we..”

Nagpalipat-lipat ang mga mata ni Damon kina Cornelius at Asher, “So you two are really—”

“No.” Sabat ni Asher flashing his usual angelic smile.

Damon closed his mouth, he knew that warning smile so well. Sometimes, he gets scared of Asher too.

“Ahm.. So he’s going to register as Alfonse, and this gentleman is going to register as Ash.” Sabat ng babae sa registry, “Then how about the two of you?”