Chapter 6: The Black Oni

It was the middle of the night at the city of Musutafu. The citizens were asleep at this hour, perfect for criminals and villains to do away with their schemes....

Your average villain are a superstitious and cowardly lot. It's a big world we live in; heroes can't be everywhere at once to save the lives of the innocent, but they don't know where he is. They think he is hiding in the shadows, but he is the shadows.

They will learn to fear him.

They would rather go up against the Symbol of Peace instead of running into him.

They will shutter in terror whenever someone says his name.

His name is not a call.

It's a warning.

XXXXX

After a long day at work, a young lady sits in her seat waiting for the next stop in anticipation. She can feel their eyes on her. A few ghetto looking men sit in the train, staring at her with a look that tells you they have bad intentions. She feels nervous, she wants out.

The train begins to slow down until it comes to a complete stop. She internally sighs in relief and promptly leaves the train.

But she can hear more than one footsteps leaving the train from behind.  Her heart races when she can hear one of them laughing. She stops in place and turns around to see a group of these thugs right in front of her with lustful looks, one of them even smacks his lips. She immediately bolts away from them and runs for her life. She can hear them shouting vulgar things at her and what they want to do with her.

Random thug: Let's get her!

She runs and runs for the exit so she can find a pro hero or police officer on duty for help, or anyone in that matter. She is suddenly grabbed by the hair as they hold her in place.

Young lady: Somebody help!!! Please!!!

Her cries for help drowns away from the commotion of the thugs shouting and the loud subway train leaving for its next stop.

The young lady is held down by more of the thugs when they drag her and start to laugh at his pitiful state. They start to rip of her top to reveal her smooth skin and her bra, they chuckle with lewd thoughts. She begins to cry when she feels some of their hands groping her breasts, hands on her waists, and one of them moving down to her crotch. The leader of the gang begins to unzip his flyer with a shiteating grin.

Leader: Hope you're ready to suck on this, bitch! We're gonna have a hell of a time!

He starts remove her panties so he can have his way with her. The young lady begins to cry. She prays to anyone to come in and save her. But all seems lost when she can feel him pressing it against her from down there, ready to penetrate her and violate her.