prologue

🐇🐇

🐇🐇

Things in the town of Storybrooke were always the same, the people had the same mayor, the same neighbours, the same friends and had the same smiling, happy faces surrounding them. There were no strangers in Storybrooke, then Emma Swan came to town and things began to change.

Time started moving, people started to question things and the mayor was not happy with the changes. As the Evil Queen, Regina hated her curse being messed with and when she saw the slight personality glints of people that she had known in the Enchanted Forest, she knew that she needed to do something about it.

Snow White and Prince Charming were soulmates and that was one thing that Regina needed to change in her new world, she ripped them apart and hoped that they would never find each other again. With the input of Henry, Charming, known as David, woke up from his coma and immediately felt a connection to Mary Margaret, the innocent school teacher.

The couple felt a pull to each other and thought that their relationship would blossom but the evil queen had one more trick up her sleeve. She brought back Katherine, David's wife, to ensure that he would stay away from Mary Margaret.

This caused more problems for everyone and when Katherine found out that her husband was cheating on her, she gave the teacher a piece of her mind...in front of the entire town. Word got around of Mary Margaret's not so innocent past times and she was labelled a home wrecker.

Just when the story couldn't get worse for the previous soulmates, Katherine mysteriously disappeared and the sheriff discovered a box which held a heart; tests confirmed that it was Katherine's heart. But who owned the box?

Isn't it obvious? Mary Margaret.

Her finger prints were all over the box. Further inspection found a murder weapon in her apartment and there was no way for her to explain what had happened. She had a motive, she had solid evidence against her.

She was locked up and her only hope was Emma.

🐇🐇