Chapter 16

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most space in your heart." Winnie the Pooh

"Scott! It's now or never!" Liam yelled as tears streamed down his face.

"But he never said..." Scott tried but was cut off by Stiles.

"Now Scott! He needs it!" Stiles yelled and gripped Theo's arm to hold him in place.

Theo looked to Scott and begged him not to. He couldn't handle this, not now, not with everything going on.

"Please Scott... Don't... I can't... I won't survive it. Think of my children." Theo pleaded.

Scott sighed and reached for the remote to the dvd player, but before he could Ms.McCall grabbed it and turned the video on.

"This is for eating my secret stash of sweets." Melissa smirked as the old home movie started to play. It was of a school play from the fourth grade. Scott and Stiles were standing together looking lost in their Christmas tree costumes. Theo however was front and center singing jingle bell rock dressed as Rudolph, red nose and all.

Liam wiped his tears but more fell as he laughed, holding his stomach since it was cramping with all his laughing. Scott gave Theo a sympathetic look. Stiles was still keeping Theo from getting up, not that he could without help.

Scott was just trying to do something nice for his mom by digitizing all the old home movies she had in the attic. He never meant to put Theo through this. In hindsight he should have known that everyone would want to see them since they were of him and Stiles as kids and no one besides Theo really knew them then. Now he wished he would have waited till they left to take this trip down memory lane with Theo and his mom.

Theo glared at them all and planned their very painful deaths. He even remembered some of the holes the chimeras crawled out of. He could put them there and plant endangered plants over it so they can't disturb the area to look for bodies. It was the perfect plan.

"Oh stop pouting... You're gonna do the same thing to your children when they are older and get boyfriends and girlfriends." Melissa said as she sat beside Theo to rub his belly. Theo responded with a growl, his eyes flashing.

"Actually I won't. If my children don't want me to show videos they deem embarrassing, I won't do it. Simple as that." Theo huffed and tried to get up. To his surprise Isaac was the one that walked over and helped him up. Isacc just gave Theo a sympathetic smile and nodded to him once he was steady on his feet.

Theo nodded back and walked away. He can't go far but he can still go for a walk. He called Ivar and clipped his leash on him then headed out the door.

Scott turned the video off and shook his head. "You guys need to leave him alone. Mom, I know you want him to feel like he has a mom and family but given his high emotions and how easily he gets mad lately, you need to stop too." Scott got up and walked out to follow Theo at a distance.

Melissa starred after her son. Did she really get scolded for moming? Did her son just scold her for moming? She turned to look at everyone else. Liam was picking at his pants looking like a kicked puppy. Stiles was trying not to make eye contact with anyone. Isaac was still in his place looking like he had something to say.

"What Isaac? Do you think I went too far too?" Melissa gave him the 'you better answer me' mom look. Isaac rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged.

"Well... no but... That was a video of when Theo was younger... Before everything with the dread doctors right?" He waited for confirmation. "Then I'm guessing it's not just about embarrassing him... maybe his parents were in the video or his sister, or both... Or maybe he doesn't want to be reminded of what he himself destroyed for a little bit of power."