chapter 1

It was the last thing Theo wanted to do but he didn't really have a choice. He was somehow stuck going to a pack meeting where Scott was gonna try and form an alliance with another pack from Oakland. 

They were one of the few surviving packs of the hunter war and had agreed to meet with the McCall pack to speak peace. Theo didn't know why he had to go. If he was being honest, Scott's reason was pretty dumb.

According to Scott, he thought it was best to present the Alpha of the Kelevra pack with everyone, so he didn't think they were double crossing them. Theo thought it was dumb but here he was. In a big ass house, that smelled like a frat house, on his best behavior. Scott and the other alpha were talking in a room leaving the two packs to sit in silence, sizing each other up. Theo was starting to hate being here, getting weird looks as they all tried to figure out what he was.

Nearly an hour after arriving Scott finally left the room with the alpha, both were smiling and shaking hands. "We've agreed to an alliance. Kelevras lets welcome the McCall pack to Oakland!" The other pack roared and started running about. "Join us for a party, in celebration to our allegiance." It wasn't a question or suggestion, it was an order. Scott nodded forcing a friendly smile on to his face. 

"We can't stay too long though, some of us have school in the morning." The alphas laughed together; Theo glared. He wanted to go home.

Three hours later and the "celebration' was in full swing. Apparently if you mix the right herbs, a werewolf can get drunk. And drunk is what they got. Scott and Malia were off in a corner making out. Mason and Corey had found a room somewhere in the basement. Lydia and Stiles were off somewhere on their own. Even Derek was enjoying himself, talking to some girl from the other pack. Leaving Theo and Liam to sit on a couch and drink silently.

"You know when I first tried to get drunk I was nearly burned alive." Liam slurred his words, a lopsided smile on his lips. 

"I've never tried. Too busy planning and scheming." Theo chuckled as Liam gave him a surprised look. The two only had a few shots with the pack, and a couple of beers by themselves, but they felt the buzz of alcohol in their veins. 

"I used to hear the older kids on the Lacrosse team boasting about a party they went to. I couldn't wait till I was allowed." Liam moved closer to him. "I think that girl is checking you out." Liam attempted a whisper, his lips grazing against Theo's ear, making him shiver. 

"Actually I think she's checking us both out." Theo smirked as the girl smiled and nodded, clearly listening to what they were saying.

Liam blushed and looked away from her. It seemed to spur the girl on. She got up and walked over to them. Theo heard Liam's heart pick up and could smell the anxiety coming from him. 

"Hi boys, my name is Raven. Care to join me in my room for a private party?" She smiled sweetly and gave them both a once over. The smell of her lust was so potent that Theo could almost taste it. 

"I'm Theo, this is my boyfriend Liam." He slung his arm around Liam's shoulders, pulling the beta closer to him.

It didn't take a genius to tell Liam was uncomfortable with her coming on to them. Theo figured the girl would leave them alone if she thought they were a couple. Unfortunately, she wasn't convinced with just Theo's verbal claim. 

"Excuse us. Babe let's dance." Theo stood up and pulled Liam along with him. They both walked to the middle of the floor where other people were grinding on each other.

Theo put his hands on the younger boy's hips, pulling him close as he started to sway to the music. Liam stood stiffly till he noticed the girl still eyeing him, licking her lips in a suggestive way. Without a second thought Liam put his arms around Theo's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. It was sloppy and had too much teeth for Theo's liking but he didn't pull back, he just tilted his head and let Liam slip his tongue into his mouth.

Their bodies were grinding together in an attempt to dance and make out at the same time. Both boys growing hard from the friction. Theo moaned into the kiss, pulling back to look at Liam. 

"Don't start something you can't finish pup." Theo said. Liam glared before pulling Theo towards the stairs. They made their way up to the second floor, going into the first empty room they found. Liam closed the door and pinned Theo to it.

He started kissing the chimera's neck, earning moans from the taller boy. He tugged at Theo's shirt till he got the hint to remove it. Tossing it aside Liam shoved Theo towards the bed, straddling his waist when he fell onto it. After removing his own shirt Liam started kissing Theo's neck, sucking marks on to the tan skin. Growling when they faded and disappeared. Liam gave up on marking Theo, moving to take his pants off. Theo kicked off his converse and lifted his hips when Liam tugged on his pants and boxers.

Liam had never been with a guy but he had watched enough porn to know what comes next. He gripped Theo's cock, licking up the precum from the tip before wrapping his lips around it. He started bobbing his head, swirling his tongue to slick up the shaft and make it easier to blow him. 

"Fuck! Just like that baby." Theo's head was thrown back as he moaned in pleasure. Liam hummed in response and sped up his movements. Just as Theo was getting close Liam pulled off, making Theo groan at the loss of Liam's hot mouth.

"All fours." Liam told Theo while standing up and taking his own pants and boxers off. Theo obeyed instantly, rolling up onto his hands and knees. Liam got on the bed behind Theo, rubbing the boy's ass softly. He knew they needed lube but he didn't have any, so he improvised. 

He leaned down and spread Theo's ass cheeks. Theo gasped as he felt Liam's hot tongue on his hole, licking and pushing against the tight ring. Liam kept licking till he could push his tongue inside. He pulled back and spit on his finger, using the spit as lube to push into Theo. Going slow to not hurt the chimera.

Theo moaned and pushed back, forcing Liam's finger all the way in. Liam started fingering him, adding a second when Theo was more relaxed. He started to scissor them, opening up Theo more. 

"Fuck Liam stop teasing me!" Theo was panting and aching to be fucked. Liam pulled his fingers out and spit in his hand. He rubbed the spit all over his cock before lining up and pushing into Theo.

Liam was taking it slow which pissed Theo off. He didn't want slow, he wanted to be fucked. "Move Liam, you won't break me." The beta growled and shoved his cock all the way in before pulling out and doing it again. Theo moaned and gripped the bed sheets under him. Liam found his rhythm, fucking Theo with fast and hard strokes. Theo wrapped his hand around his cock and started jacking himself, feeling shivers of pure pleasure rush through his body.

Liam gripped Theo's hips and pulled him back on his cock, earning a loud growl from Theo. "Fuck do that again." Theo started seeing stars as Liam's cock started hitting his prostate. 

"I'm gonna cum! Fuck baby I'm gonna cum." Liam groaned through gritted teeth, his orgasm fast approaching. 

"Cum baby, cum in my ass." Theo sped up his movements on his cock, feeling his climax build. 

"Fuck!" Liam growled out as he slammed in and held still, shooting his load into Theo. Theo started cumming when he felt the younger boy start cumming.

Both boys were panting and sweating, still feeling the after shocks of their orgasms. Liam was the first to move, slowly pulling out of Theo, hearing him hiss in pain. "Sorry." Liam muttered as he collapsed on the bed. Theo rolled onto his back and laid beside Liam. Neither one spoke, not sure what to say.

They laid their till they heard Scott calling for the pack. It was time to go. They got up and got dressed. Liam smirked as he noticed Theo wincing and limping as they walked down the stairs. 

"It's time to get back home. You ok to drive Theo?" Scott looked to the chimera who nodded and tried to hide his limp as he walked to his truck. Scott thanked the alpha for the party before getting in Malia's car with Mason and Corey in the back seat. Derek was gonna stay a few days to fill in this pack on what they know about the hunters. Liam got in Theo's truck and they all left.