part 3 of Harry is a grumpy mechanic and Y/N can't stop talking

iii.

Harry comes around often.

Every two or three days at least; some weeks it's every other day that his message pops up bright across the top of her screen and she'd managed to correlate that with some of their busier, more stressful weeks at his work (at least the weeks that Adam's complaining about there being too much going on at the job). It's not like Harry would ever go in-depth or explain what he was feeling about work necessarily (and Y/N could only pry so much through her nervous rambling before he pressed his mouth to hers to get them started), so she really had to conjure up some deduction skills. He had gotten easier to read, sure, but not easy to read – most of the time Y/N cannot figure out how he's feeling from the look on his face, and that was always difficult. Especially since he wasn't one to open up much.

She guesses there's really no need for her to know his mood beforehand though because just as soon as they start, Harry's got a filthy tongue and his prick is typically so hard he could probably split stone with it. Which at the very least tells her that he's in the mood, and that's good enough for her if she's honest. She's still so pleased that he goes out of his way to speak to her during just because she asked him to, or the fact that he likes to do things that would please just her, without his cock even being on the forefront of his mind — that him being closed off with his personal life doesn't upset her too much. Once when she asked about it he had even told her, "You getting off helps me get off," with such a serious, straight face that she shuddered around his incessant fingers stroking at her soft spot, "What kind of sorry excuses for fucks have you had, that me eating your messy pussy feels monumental?"

His message telling her he was on his way is usually the same (straight to the point and clear cut, he sends On way, with no room to argue, and honestly, Y/N doesn't think she ever would fight it she gets so damn excited when she sees the message) but there are slight variations depending on the day. Some nights she'll get a Are you home yet? This lets her know that Adam told him they were seeing each other for dinner, or drinks (they'd also branched out to karaoke bars, and outlet mall shopping as the days grew warmer and longer). If she was home, then she could expect him in a little under twenty minutes – if she isn't, she'll tell him when she gets home, and sometimes he's there even quicker like he'd been waiting for her to tell him.

He turns up, asks how her day has been, and then he's stripping her down soon after. Filth leaves his mouth, he does even filthier things with his tongue, he slips inside of her and fucks her sore, he kisses her like he was being paid to do it, and then when they finish, he cleans her up. Y/N's usually too shaky on her legs or breathless to do much of anything and she thinks that strokes his ego in a way that he likes it because he's always incredibly helpful afterward. Every so often she'll get him to draw her a bath, but mostly he wipes her off with a warm cloth and even dries her afterward. Depending on the day, he'll go pick out something from her closet to fit over her head and then tell her it's important for her to give her "bits'' some time to breathe so to sleep without the underwear ("I do it all the time," he told her, "Most nights, even.").

More recently, he's even started asking her if she was hungry. It's not every time, but maybe after they go at it for a particularly long period, once he's cleaned her up and put her in something to sleep in, he sits on his knees on her mattress, "Are you hungry at all?" He inquires, "I can order you something, or if you have something in the pantry I'll grab it." Y/N never takes him up on the offer but it's sweet all the same, and something she didn't really expect from him.

Despite him seeing her stark naked every other day and the things that he did to her, there was still such an intimidating air about him that Y/N rambled and rattled everything that came to her mind. He'd hum in response to most of it, or give curt answers to some of her questions, but that was sort of it. He certainly didn't seem as annoyed as he used to when she was chatty, but she thinks he just likes the fact he still makes her a little nervous. That might be the only thing that keeps him from snapping at her when she gets on a tangent about chocolate oranges or whatever the hell else she gets stuck on.