Prologue

{ADOPTION!!!!! If you'd like to continue the story feel free! Definitely read the Chapters (Where TF Have I Been) and (Awakened Organazation: Closure) First though. Also, if you don't really wanna read the story because it is too long, definitely read (Awakened Organization: Closure) since it'll summarize a lot of stuff and answer all of your questions! I love you all! Goodbye~~~~}

\!READ THIS!\

If you would like to know how truly interesting the Gamer, action, Overpowered, harem, and all the other interesting reasons why you clicked on this story in the first place work, this isn't the chapter you want to begin on. Skip to Chapter 4: Awakening Skip or to Chapter 8: A New World and read that, it'll be like a true introduction to the core of the story and if you like that you can come back to the previous chapters, like this one, and catch up on the lore of how you got there. Or you can skip to Chapter 4: Awakening to see the Gamer at work for the first time. If you just wanna know the actiony stuff just read Chapter 4 then Chapter 8 to see if you'll truly like the story or not! Thanks for Reading!

(A/N)

Hello! I am Nentai, and it is very nice to meet you! This Novel/Fanfiction or whatever else you want to call it is my fist Creation ever, so I know that I have a lot of improvements to make, but eventually I hope to create something that we all can enjoy together! 

Although I don't want to spoil any of the story, I still want to explain a little of what this story is about so you don't end up wasting your time reading something you'd rather not read. At first, this story was supposed to be a quick Multi-Verse fic, but it quickly turned into a slow-burning Rwby centric fic that will eventually turn into a World hopping fic. As such, this will be Book 1, of hopefully, multiple Books of Multi-verse crossover stuffs. Because of this, at the beginning of the story you will be a 'normal' everyday person that has to work to achieve his abilities and after that you will will grow into your over-powered form.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy the story! Please Vote and Comment on chapters to let me know if you like what you see thus far or if you think there is a mistake that I could fix or even if you have some feedback that you think would prove useful! If you do like what you see, then definitely Follow my account so you can get updates on the story's status since I'll be posting announcements on stuff like that. Without further ado, please enjoy The Awakened One, I'll see you when I see you!

A void of black, infinite as the eye can see, revealed itself in front of the powerful being, and unknown to this being, this was its home. A bottomless box of invaluable jewels, an infinite universe of endless potential, a creative world limited by nothing but the master's imagination, all at the fingertips of a master. This vast black canvas of infinite possibilities was available to a one individual, one of limitless creation, endless potential, and infinite power, one above even the existence of the void itself. However, this grandiose space of seemingly endless potential remained void, sitting patiently, waiting forbearingly, mercifully biding its time for its Master to come home.

Earth. The bright blue orb of life that held the mass of the knowledgeable humans inside of its warm bosom continued its revolution, showing it's gorgeous face unto the Sun yet again. With the face of the Sun came its direct gaze of loving warmth that was sure to bring joy to the Earth's inhabitants yet again, bringing sunlight to those formerly in the darkness, and bringing them one step closer towards the future. Among these incredibly knowledgeable inhabitants, only one was truly taking leap towards their destiny, but that leap began with the shock of awakening. The glowing sun rose over the horizon, greeting the Earth's special inhabitant the same way it always did and would no longer, shinning it's blinding light into the closed eyes of this comatose man. The Sun's rays shot expeditiously through the blinds of this sleeping man's apartment, contaminating the room with its bright presence, and revealing the state of ware that he lived in. However, the rise-and-shine properties of the Sun's gaze were ineffective on this particular individual, and as such he was allowed a few more minutes of ignorant bliss before he was forcefully awoken from his slumber.