Chapter 55: Finished

(Y/N) closed his eyes for a moment, thinking back on everything that he had experienced over the past few months, suddenly coming to the realization that much time hadn't passed since his life had changed, but at the same time being completely enamored by how much crazy shit had happened over such a short span of time. 

To him, it felt like it had been a thousand years since he first woke up in his comfortable bed, got up to behold his unkept room, and continued his miserable morning routine, going to college in his endlessly depressive state.

This was really the first time since he had entered Remnant that he truly gave thought to his past and all that he experienced to get to this point, but it was finally time for him to relive and release that information by finally talking about it.

"My beginning is a little bit complicated and by that, I mean I really don't know. I have no memory of my parents, any siblings that I may or may not have had, or even how much time I may or may not have spent with them before they were gone." 

"As far as I have been able to figure out from just listening to those around me and the few documents that I was able to come across that dealt with my history, my former family either died in some kind of accident or I was abandoned by my parents, but either way I was left orphaned in some run down, ghetto orphanage." 

"I was 10 at the time, or at least that's what they told me, and that is as far back as I can remember. After I got a physical checkup, psych evaluation, and a few other medical examinations, they found that I was physically perfectly healthy, and they just chalked my memory loss up too deep emotional trauma and sent me on my way."

"After that, I didn't fit in much with the other kids in the orphanage, so I spent most of my time reading, watching whatever cartoon's came on tv, and doing pretty much anything else I could do by myself." 

"The public schools that I was bussed to were very, very ghetto, poor, busted schools where the teachers knew we weren't gonna grow up and become shit, so they chose to let kids act up and basically refused to teach us anything even remotely useful." 

"Luckily for me at least, I didn't really fit in with everyone else, so I spent all of my time in the library teaching myself all the things that the teachers didn't want to, and that pattern continued up until high school." 

"At 16 I got kicked out of the orphanage and ended up crashing in some trap house with some dudes that used to live at the orphanage, I guess they took pity on me and pretty much anyone else that came from that shitty ass house." 

"However, I still had to pay my dues by dropping shit wherever I was told to and handin off 'packages' for cash, which I of course gave back to the homies that let me stay wit em. When I got closer to graduating, they started offering me cuts of the cash, but I chose not to take any, I just didn't want to end up doing the same thing that they were." 

"It was nothing against them, gotta get your bread how you get it, but I wanted something better for myself, so I hunkered down in school and managed to get into college" he said as he sat back in the chair.

Taking a deep breath before he began, (Y/N) softly said, "now is probably a good time for me to tell you all that I'm not from around here, and before you say anything else I mean I am not from Remnant at all." 

"I'm not from this world in the slightest bit and not only that, but also on my planet, called Earth, Remnant is a completely fictional place that we believed was made up by some random people" as he finished his revelation, he got a myriad of looks from his lovers, ranging from shocked to understanding, to even unsurprise.

Weiss's expression was one of shock and she quickly asked, "what exactly do you mean by fictional?"