Chapter 19: Ice Queen

"DARLING! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT!" The woman that entered the room was none other than one gorgeous, but very angry, Neyah Panthera. As she walked into the room after brutally kicking the door open, she was yelling curses as she looked around the large room attempting to find her Darling.

 As she walked into the room after brutally kicking the door open, she was yelling curses as she looked around the large room attempting to find her Darling

"Oh my gosh who is that?"

"Who let her in here?"

"Is she a fighter?"

"I hope to god she's not a student."

"Jeez, they really do have no class."

"Why's she so loud."

"Obnoxious, Faunus."

"Disgusting."

(Y/N) couldn't help but face palm at the racket she was making, but he still loved her, and so he responded to her in an equally loud and obnoxious way. "HEY BABE! WE'RE UP HERE! HURRY UP AND BRING THAT SWEET ASS OVER HERE!" He yelled while swinging his arms back and forth to signal his currently location to the panther Faunus.

Neyah quickly spotted him after his loud display, and her face lit up as she sprinted up the stands and leaped into his arms, pelting his face with a barrage of kisses. "How are you, Darling? Did you miss me?"

"I'm doing great! And of course, I missed you. How'd your equipment registration go?" At the question, Neyah's mood instantly soured as she recounted the events.

"It was fucking awful! The second we got there they separated me from my sister which already pissed me off and then this ugly ass man said he needed to take my weapon for 'examination'! I was like, are you fucking kidding me? Hell, the fuck no! Like hell I was gonna let them take my shit somewhere I wasn't. So, they said that they'd save the examination for last so I could watch them do it, but that wasn't even the worst part."

"Some lady took me to a private room for 'physical examination' and this Bitch tried to touch me! Can you fucking believe it! She tried to touch the body that I had given to you! She even had the nerve to tell me to remove my chest wrappings, that fucking slut wanted to see my tits! So naturally, I defended what was yours and she ran away crying like the cowardly cunt that she was. After that, they brought Nix in with me and had her do the physical thingy with some weirdo doctor bitch and Huntress lady watching her do it. It was annoying as fuck, and it took goddamn forever, but I'm just so happy that its finally done and I can be with you again!" Neyah then hugged tightly into her breasts as she completed her story.

"Wow" was all he managed to say as he mentally exhaled a deep sigh and held in a chuckle at her story. As his face was still engulfed in her boobs he muffled out "soh, whm dahz thha mahh strrt? (So, when does the match start?)"

"When I left, they said soon, but I don't know when. We can just cuddle until then!"

"Snndz gaahhd thhm mhe! (Sounds good to me!)" The man, woman, and tiger then sat and idly chatted as they waited for the matches to begin. Turns out they didn't have to wait long at all as around 5 minutes later a young man, that looked like a student, with a black suit on walked to the center of the stage and began speaking to the audience.