Public Service Announcement

Hello! Its about fucking time that I finished this part of the goddamn story! This was supposed to be done at the end of may, can you believe that, its been literally a month and some change since I originally planned on having this shit completed, and at the same time that was literally 20 Chapters ago! Twenty fucking chapters! So, its not like I was slacking super hard, its literally the fact that it just took me 20 goddamn chapters to get from Conquering Vale's Underground to the beginning of the Semester, although I originally thought that it would only take 5 or 6. I don't really know whether or not that's a good thing, but I know for sure that it is a long thing and I'm glad that you all were along for the ride thus far. I know this lowkey sounds like a goodbye but trust me its not, honestly I don't even know if Imma be taking a actual substantial break so you may see me again pretty soon, but there is a lot of stuff that I wanna get done before I keep the story going. Firstly, I wanna rewrite the beginning of the story in its entirety and make it infinitely better than it was before since it's very, very, very, very bad, honestly when I read it I was surprised that any of you managed to get passed it and continued reading lol.

I am extremely happy that you did though so thank god some of you saw the potential in the novel that I was presenting and the fact that I've made it this far to improve my writing this much is also astonishing to me. I have no clue how I managed to write for this long especially considering the fact that I originally thought that I would give up 2 weeks in and I lowkey find myself getting a bit depressed when I think of how poor of a true writer I am, but I know that I'll improve my skill enough eventually to be satisfied in my own writing skill, I just hope that day comes sooner than later. Secondly, I really want to go through the entire story and have a total rewrite so I can add a bunch of things that'll make the story more interesting as a whole and in that I want to fix a bunch of the grammatical errors that I made throughout the story, but both of those things would take me literal months to complete on my own and I don't know if I could do something like that by myself. Either way, I do want to include those things eventually and if/when I do I'll let you all know in some way, somehow.

The third thing that I want to do is create a version of this story with an actual protagonist instead of it just being a reader insert, but I know for a fact that this would take the longest by far since it's much more than simply changing (Y/N) to an actual characters name which is tragic. Lowkey, I feel like I limited the MC's potential for growth immensely by leaving him as an insert since it forces a lack of character traits because I have to keep his appearance and personality largely void so the Reader can insert themselves into the story easier. There are a lot of points when I'm writing when I really want to include specific dialogue and things of that nature but I simply can't because its not a character trait of a blank slate, so I want to change that with the OC personal project, but that may happen a long time from now since I should probably finish this story before I tackle that topic. The last thing that I want to do regarding this story is changing the general branding of it since it turned out to be something completely different than what I intended it to be. It was supposed to be a multiverse fic with about ten chapters dedicated to each world, essentially every arc would be like the Awakening Arc at the beginning of the story, but instead it became a slow-burn Rwby centric fic with the option of Multi-universal traveling implied. I think that I ostracized a lot of the audience that I could've received because of this, so I want to go out of my way and fix that mistake of mine.

All of these things are the things that I have an interest in completing before I continue the ongoing plot line of the story, but I don't think I'll be able to do much of this stuff since it would take so much time to do each of them and I wouldn't be able to finish Rwby before summer is over. Honestly, even if I write everyday from now until the end of August I probably wouldn't be able to finish Remnant up even if this was going to be a much shorter half than the first half. I haven't been doing anything but writing all day everyday so I haven't been able to game at all or read my new Overlord Vol. that I got which sucks, but this is the bed that I made so I gotta sleep in it I guess. For the future, I really want to eventually write a completely original novel but I obviously gotta work towards that so it won't be happening anytime even remotely soon, but it is something that I wanna do eventually and hopefully I'll get that opportunity at some point. However, what I may end up doing for the rest of the month is simply focus on the rewrites and stuff but stream it on twitch since I'm sitting in my chair all day anyway. I don't really know how it would work, or if it would work really since it'd probably be really boring, but if you are interested in that than let me know! 

Now that all that bullshit is out of the way, lets talk about all the shit that is currently popping in The Chosen One although it probably won't be called The Chosen One for much longer since the name is ultra cliché and super corny. Since the last Author's Note that I created we have gone through quite a few different things and as such I want to here about what you all think of it! Obviously I really wanna know how you all feel about Ruby and Yang's addition to the group of lovers since they are the most recent additions, although Yang is a bit different for reasons that you just read about, and Ruby is, well Ruby, so lemme know. Next up would then be all the shit that happened during the Summer Tournament, I just wanna know how you guys think I did with including everyone and their abilities even though I clearly kept things vague so I could speed up the process a bunch. The next major thing I would love to read your input on is the backstory that I gave you, I know its a bit vague and it kind came out of left field to learn about the past of the MC when it was never brought up before, but it felt very necessary because he was telling the lovers about his entire backstory.  (BTW, You'll learn more about Daisy Duke in the following parts of the story, I kept it intentionally vague, I didn't forget to describe her or anything like that.)

The very last thing that I would like to know about is how you believe the entire story is going so far, I know that its a lot to talk about, but I figure that now would be the best time to get a full sense on how you, the reader, feels about the story as a whole! If you wanna go in detail and go point by point with positives and negatives then feel free, but if you just want to give the entire story a rating out of ten or a hundred than feel free to do that as well! I just really wanna know how you all feel, so comment whatever is on your mind!

Thank you for reading/skipping to the end of this long ass Authors Note! I am grateful for every single one of you that reads the story and enjoys the chapters that I upload, this could be the last real update for a while, so I gotta let you know how much I appreciate all of you! Thank you so much for the support, I love you, and goodbye!

P.S. I kinda already, might've, maybe, finished the rewrite of the prologue through Vampire May Cry, A new world would be next on my list of chapters to conquer. So, if you don't get a notification for it somehow, or if you don't get a notification for this Author's Note either, than just go back and check to see if I added it yet.

P.S.S If the book cover, tags, and description of the story change then that's a decent enough identifier for the rewrite to be live

P.S.S.S I love you :)

P.S.S.S.S https://www.twitch.tv/nentai_ | or just search Nentai_

P.S.S.S.S.S I hate writing lmao

S I hate writing lmao