Chapter 31: Taking Out The Trash

The man who stepped onto floor was incredibly large in stature, he stood tall at 6' 7'' and he was absolutely ripped. He had long, shaggy, blonde hair that hung low, draping onto his shoulders, and growing out of the sides of his head were two large, tan ram like horns that curled around his head, stopping out besides his eyes. 

Speaking of his eyes, they were incredibly sharp, but his sclera were a bright brown color that contrasted well with the rest of his visage. His hair covered most of his facial features, but even underneath that he could see his strong jaw line and sharp facial features. 

Z wore a long black leather jacket that flowed with every step that he took, and underneath that jacket was a partially shredded white under shirt that revealed his chiseled chest. 

His pants were black jeans that were tightly fit to his muscular, powerful legs and on his feet were long leather boots the went up to the center of his shins. Folded up on his back was a pure black bow that looked to be completely untouched.

 Folded up on his back was a pure black bow that looked to be completely untouched

"Z huh, this guy looks pretty interesting, Observe"

Name: Zeb, Z

Age: 27

Race: Faunus

Titles: ???

LVL: 53

HP: 6540/6540

AU: 7085/7085

Attributes:

STR; 330

END; 386

DEX; 217

VIT; 277

INT; 54

LUK; 111

"Oh damn, this guy is extraordinarily strong this'll be wash" he thought as he watched the large man take the floor, sizing up his opponent. "I guess he hasn't unlocked his Semblance yet so that's why that didn't show up, but why are his titles all question marks? Normally if you didn't have any then it'd just show up blank, so why is it appearing like this? Weird." Z was barehanded, and even as the twins prepared to announce the start of the match by walking out from the center of the stage, he didn't make a single move towards the folded bow on his back.

*New* Ability Obtained: *Inspirational Speaker*- When speaking to a mass of individuals they will feed on every word you give them, riling them up from the trenches of despair and bringing them hope far beyond what they thought was possible. When giving a speech, you can boost and bolster the strength of those that feel the truth in your message; +10% VIT, +10% INT, +10% LUK to all allies when you give a phenomenal inspirational speech

"I can't really say I didn't think something like this would happen, but I guess things like this are inevitable when you have an overpowered ability. Aint that right Meta?"