Chapter 23: The Xiong Family

"I know," he responded, taking his Scarlet Rouge down with one gulp, "but seriously, it took them way longer than expected to get the men ready. Who would've thought that they were naturally this disorganized?" (Y/N) said as he reformed his full Oni mask.

"Don't worry Honey, once we take over this behavior will become unacceptable. And those who are not good enough will be punished greatly for their insolence!" (Y/N) and Scarlet stood from their stools, with (Y/N) turning to Scarlet as they spoke.

"Take over? Well, I guess we could manage at least a portion of that tonight." He said while thinking out loud. He then turned to the feline who was sitting comfortably on the stool behind them. "Scylla, remember no killing them no matter how easy it would be. If we kill them all now, then we'll have no disposable soldiers later. Understand?

In response, Byakko allowed her Grimm transformation to take over her body, and she hopped off the stool to stand side by side with the duo. "You hear that too Meta?"

[Loud and Clear! Meta will only allow enough damage to shatter your opponent's Aura and lightly damage their HP!]

"GRRWWRAHHHHHH" she howled in response, rumbling the floor of the club with her cry. The group listened as they heard the crashing of thousands of footsteps growing louder and louder as the crowd grew nearer.

The thundering of the marching grew louder and louder until a wave of black suits, red ties, and red glasses erupted from the small opening square opening on the balcony. The wave of suits and guns quickly split apart, with one wave going down the east steps and the other the west. The Xiong Family quickly flooded the room, starting with the dance floor and ending 10 feet in front of the trio who stood motionless, waiting for the person that they had requested. 

"You imbeciles! Get the Hell outta my Goddamn way!" A husky voice yelled as the ocean of Mafioso parted like the red sea to allow a trio of importance individuals through. "Great. Now I can finally see the dumbasses that requested THE Hei Xiong! The only people that call me Junior are those extremely close to me, or those that I respect. And I don't recognize any of you bums so you can't be either of those."

The man that appeared was massive, at seven feet tall, and he clearly towered over his various family members that made way for him. His face was incredibly chiseled and muscular, with definition to make him look permanently angry for no real reason. He had a thick, crispy lined, groomed beard and mustache that connected, outlining his mouth perfectly. Atop his head was a small, well-shaped, afro like hairstyle that fit his style well. 

He wore a similar outfit to his fellow Xiong members with a black suit vest and red tie; however, he didn't wear his suit jacket. The two girls that stood beside him were much shorter in stature and had a very pompous air about them. 

The duo were clearly identical twins, and they complimented that fact with the way that they dressed. They wore matching outfits with the main difference between the two being the colors of the dresses and the accessory they wore with them. 

The girl on the left wore a short black dress with a ribbon tied across her waist, and lacey thigh-high boots that have heeled bottoms. Her sister on the other hand wore a off white dress of the same type with a belt with a blue gem in the center of it tied across her waist. They were both gorgeous with long black hair and sharp enamoring eyes, but now those eyes were glaring at the group in front of them.

 They were both gorgeous with long black hair and sharp enamoring eyes, but now those eyes were glaring at the group in front of them