| 3 |

After about 15 minutes I hear a knock on my door. I open it to see Kenji standing there. 

"I was told that Warner is back and to escort you to dinner."                                                                      There are other people in the hallway so instead of his first name I use his last; 

"Thank you, Kishimoto."

He shows no emotion on his face but motions for me to come out the door. I flatten my hair and walk. 

When we arrive at the dining hall I say;

"You may go now." 

'I'm sorry'  I mouth.

'It's fine'  he mouths back. I don't think I've told him why I treat him like this when there are people around, but I think he understands anyway. When I enter Aaron is sitting there waiting for me. He follows me as I walk to the chair beside him. 

"Hey, how was your day." I say. 

"It was fine, yours?"

"Not bad. Do you mind checking with Delalieu, I don't think I can deal with him today. If you don't feel like it, I can do it after."

"No, I'll do it after dinner." 

Just as he finishes saying that the girl walks in followed by Private Adam Kent. Kent sits across from her. She smells overpoweringly of lavender. 

"You know....." Aaron starts; "there are clothes in your armoire, my dear."

Oh god, that was the completely wrong way to tell her something. It's kind of creepy, to be honest.

"And you don't have to wear those dirty tennis shoes anymore." he continues, pouring water in her cup. The cooks(maids? Idk.) bring out the food and I start eating almost immediately, today was long and I am hungry.  The girl on the other hand looks at her food with disgust. I can only guess what's going through her mind. 

"Juliette? Are you hungry?" I ask, with only a small bit of concern in my voice. She looks malnourished. 

"No, thank you." 

"Don't confuse stupidity for bravery, love. I know you haven't eaten anything in days."

She snaps. 

"I'd really rather die than eat your food or have you call me love." Kent drops his fork. Aaron looks at me quickly then at Juliette again and swiftly pulls out his gun, then fires. Even though I am quite used to this I still jump, he was right beside me making the noise extremely loud. The room stops. I look to see that Aaron has shot some sort of meat and it is now strewn across the room and steaming. Aaron drops the gun on her plate.

"Chose your words very wisely here, Juliette. One word from me or Y/N and your life here won't be as easy." 

Kent is looking at Juliette with pleading eyes which Aaron doesn't miss. He clears his throat and says;

"Do I have to get Kent to do all my work for me?"

"Excuse me?" she says.

"It seems he's the only one you'll listen to." His tone is breezy but his jaw is unmistakably set. 

"I'm surprised you didn't tell her to change clothes," I say. Kent looks between me and Aaron. 

"I did ma'am."

"I like my clothes." Juliette says.  Aarons' smile slides back into place. 

"No one asked what you like, love." I elbow him in the ribs, he doesn't flinch. "Now eat. I need you to look your best when you stand beside us." 

💖💖💖A/N: Hope you enjoyed it! Also, would you rather have shorter chapters that stick more to the plot and make sense or long ones? see you soon lovelies! 💖💖💖