Chapter 1: ignorance and hang out

Hey ok I deleted TWO of my Austin and Ally fanfics but only because I am rushing the relationships it should wait a bit like really? Well let me try to make this better.

__________________________

Scene 1

~Austin's P.O.V~

Well it was back to school day the worst days ever. It was so boring they were talking about the attitudes and detention and to be good blah blah blah I never enjoy school that much although with my best friends with me school gets kinda fun. Today, I saw Ally in her brightest mood because school is back. Well at least she's happy about the day I was so bored. Now I wonder what's she's doing now probably working as usual. I should go over there to visit her.

__________________________

~Ally's P.O.V~

I see Trish coming with normal clothes. "Guess who got a job at dress up I get to where ANYTHING!" She said smiling happy she doesn't have to wear another embarrassing costumes."Cool," I said "Oh hey look Austin's coming." Austin comes in. "Hey guys what's up?" He said. "Oh nothing much I LOVED the first day of school." I said smiling. "Ya of course you did you love school." He said. "So did you enjoy the first day of school?'' I said already knowing what the answer is "It was-" I cut him off "Boring?" I said knowing what he was gonna say. "How did you know?'' He said not that surprised. "Well for one I know you well and two your face was like," she showed him what he looked like: a bored person and Austin laughed and said "Well at least you know me more well." He laughed again. "Ya." I start laughing too.

__________________________

~Trish's P.O.V~

I stare at them not even laughing. I feel like a third wheel now since Austin and Ally now are hanging out way more without Dez and I since they want to know 'more about each other' but to me it looks like they like each other but I ain't gonna ask. I just walk away to my job again.

__________________________

~Dez's P.O.V~

I can't believe Austin is ditching me with Ally now he doesn't even ask me if I want to go to Sonic Boom I bet he is already there hanging with Ally right now. Forget it I'm just gonna go over there. I walked over there and there he was with Ally.

__________________________

~Austin's P.O.V~

I'm just talking to Ally when I saw Dez. "Hey Dez," I said. "Oh hey with Ally I see." Dez said a little mad. "Sorry we didn't get to spend some time with video games I promise you I'll play video games with you tommorow.'' I say with my serious look. "Aw thanks buddy!" Dez says and we do our hand shake "WHAT UP!" We both said and ended the hand shake.

__________________________

~Ally's P.O.V~

I was a bit disappointed when Austin said he'll play video games with Dez tomorrow I wanted to hang out with him again but then again we're hanging out WAY too much now I need to at least focus on Trish too. Well tomorrow is a different day I hang out with Trish and Austin hangs out with Dez. I should go text Trish first about it.

__________________________

~Trish's P.O.V~

There's a lot of customers in line but instead of working I just read my fashion magazine and hear the complains but then I get a text.

"Hey Trish wanna hang out tomorrow"

I get happy and text back.

"Sure."

I get happy and then... I get fired from my job from complaints. "Ok hola customers." I say and walk out and the boss gives a serious look.

__________________________

Epilogue (credit scene)

Austin plays video games with Dez. "KILL THE ZOMBIE KILL THE ZOMBIE!" Austin yells at Dez. "YA WE WON!" Dez says and we do the hand shake "WHAT UP!" We say and end the handshake. Trish and Ally are 'fashionistas' and are shopping for clothes. "Oh that looks cute on you." Ally says staring at Trish with the purple dress. "Thanks." Trish says. "No problem now my turn." Ally goes in the fitting room and wears a beautiful red dress. "How do I look?" Ally says posing and smiling. "CUTE!" Trish say and we both laugh.

__________________________