Chapter 16: Tell the truth part 2

Cassidy knocks on Ally's door and Ally's mom opens it. "Oh hey Cassidy haven't seen you in a while!" She says. "Hey Mrs. Dawson can I come in?" Cassidy asks nicely. "Ya sure." Ally's mom says and calls Ally. "Coming!" Cassidy heard Ally's voice say and see her coming downstairs. "Oh hey Cassidy!"

"Hey can we talk in your room." Cassidy asks coming in and Ally's mom closing the door. "Ya sure!" Ally says and Cassidy goes upstairs with Ally. "So um how is you and Austin's relationship going...?" Ally says a little still sad. "Actually that's what I want to talk about..." Cassidy says. "W-We Ne-never went out..." She nervously said.

"Wait... What?" Ally says and moves closer to Cassidy to hear more clearly. "Me and Austin..." Cassidy gets up "WE NEVER OUT OK!" Cassidy yells and cries and sits back down putting his hand in her face crying more. "Cassidy why did you lie to me?" Ally says about to cry also. "Because I liked Austin and when we kissed I thought he liked me back but... He likes you and wants to be with you... Ally go back to him please I can't stand him mad and sad please go back to him." Cassidy says and a tear comes down. "A-Are you sure h-he l-li-likes me?" Ally says stuttering. "Yes just please." Cassidy says. "But I thought he likes you." "He doesn't..." "So all this time he said he likes me and you lied was all true?" "Yes Ally." Cassidy says. "Just please forgive him." Cassidy says and leaves crying and Ally kinda smiles.

"He wasn't lying."