Chapter 7: Stalling

~Ally's P.O.V~

I wait for his answer until we got to my house. "It's a... OH THERE'S YOUR HOUSE YOUR DAD MUST BE WORRIED ABOUT YOU BETTER GO BYE!" He blurted out and ran and I was shocked and just sighed and walked to my house.

___________________________

~Austin's P.O.V~

I ran away from Ally... I feel so bad! I should have never done that and just answered her with a "yes" cause I do love her. I went to my house and acted normal. "So how was the carnival?" My mom said. "Um good." I said. "Are you hiding something?" My mom asked. "N-" I notice this is my mom I gotta tell the truth and I sigh "Yes..... I 'love' Ally." I said. "Aw my little prince has a REAL crush." She pinches my cheeks. "MOM!" She laughs. "What do I do?" I say. "Just admit it to her I'm sure she likes you too." She says. "Thanks mom." I say.

___________________________

The next day

~Ally's P.O.V~

I wake up and get ready and go to school. I see Austin at his locker and say "Austin do you love me yes or no?" "Um-" the bell rang. "I gotta go to class see ya." He says. Did he just stall again? "Saved by the bell." Austin whispered but I heard it. I just forget about it and go to class.

After school

I run to Austin. "Austin do you love me yes or no?" I say again. "I gotta go home." He said and walked home fast. I just stare. After a while, I just went to Sonic Boom to work.

1 hour later

Austin goes inside Sonic Boom. "Hey Austin." 'Hey Ally." "You never answered my question." "I know sorry." "Then answer it now do you love me yes or no?" Austin was about to answer until Trish came. "GUESS WHO GOT A JOB AT FISH AND NUGGETS!" She says and I give her a mad face. "What?" She asked confused. "Oh nothing so Austin the answer..." He was about to answer again but then Dez came. "Hey Austin wanna watch the movie Zombie blood bash 3: boys and blood." He says. "Of course I do!" Austin says and he was about to leave until I grabbed his hand. "Yes or no?" I say starting to get mad. He sighs. "Yes."

___________________________

Sorry this was kinda short I will try making longer chapters. Well hope you enjoyed it I will write another chapter tomorrow it's 9:00 now.