Chapter 2: New song and new feelings

Scene 1

~Ally's P.O.V~

We're like back then when Austin and I weren't hanging out TOO much. Trish should be coming in on a new job, Dez and Austin are already here playing the instruments. "Stop playing the instruments.'' I say in my serious look. "Ok ok sorry.'' Austin said and put up the instruments.

__________________________

~Austin's P.O.V~

Sometimes I think about why I am friends with her but then I'm like it's your best friend sure we have differences but she is awesome. "Hey Austin wanna make a new song tonight?" Ally said and I just shrugged and said "Sure."

__________________________

~Ally's P.O.V~

I smile when Austin says sure I love when we get to write a song it's like our 'thing'. I go help the customers again then Trish comes "Guess who got a job at cake world!" She said with a cake costume. "Cool!" I say and laugh and we start a conversation then she leaves back to work.

__________________________

Scene 2

~Ally's P.O.V~

I finish helping my last costumer then I close Sonic Boom but I just put the sign up and keep the door unlocked for Austin and wait for him but then a robber comes in and takes my instruments. "NO!" I cried but every time she tried getting the instruments back I was hit in the stomach then he got all my instruments except the ones in the practice room and left. "OH NO!" I cried and went to the corner and sat down and cried.

__________________________

~Austin's P.O.V~

I get ready and go to Sonic Boom and see Ally but then I see Sonic Boom empty and Ally crying in the corner. "Yikes," I say "What happened?". "Austin," Ally says "Hey. Look I don't think we could write a song tonight turns out I got robbed and I'm scared of what my dad will say." She wipes her tears. "Ally," I say and sit with her "We will find a way." I look at the view of almost empty Sonic Boom. I look at her and she looks at me and I started gazing and Ally and I leaned so closed they almost kissed but then I pull away when I notice what I'm doing. "Um ha uh let's go to the practice room hopefully they didn't steal the piano and piano bench ha." I say a little nervous of what was just about to happen. "Ha ya ha." She says and we walk to the practice room and after hours we created a song called "face to face" and when we were done they were so close so when they turned to each other their lips were just a inch away from each other. I was about to make our lips closer and I stopped when our lips were so closed but then I guess Ally got in the moment and kissed me and I kinda kissed back and we pull away 5 seconds later. "Uh I GOTTA GO," I scream "BYE!".

__________________________