Chapter 11: I'm sorry

"CASSIDY YOU KNOW I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" I scream. "WHAT?! Sorry..." She says innocently. "I didn't know you did..." Cassidy continued. "It's fine but how will i explain to Ally..." "Wait you're dating Ally?" "Ya why?" "Nothing just interesting..." "Ok..." Austin stops talking and looks up in the air thinking of a explanation about the kiss. "What are you doing?" Cassidy says looking at Austin confused. "Oh thinking of a idea to explain about the kiss to Ally." Austin answers. "Oh." Cassidy said and Austin looked up the air again thinking.

Austin goes to Sonic Boom and sees Ally smiling. "Hey Ally..." Austin says nervous. "Hey. Are you ok?" Ally asks. "Ya just hard to say something." "Are you breaking up with me?" "No but I'm afraid YOUR gonna break up with me if I say it." "I won't I promise what is it?" "....." "Austin..." "I-" Austin starts playing with his fingers looking down. "I kissed Cassidy." Austin says. "YOU WHAT?!" "Please don't get mad." Austin said and Ally breathes In and out. "Why did you kiss her?" Ally said calmly. "Well actually she kissed me... And I kissed back." "UGH!" "I'm SO sorry." Austin said and Ally just stormed out of Sonic Boom. Is this the end of Auslly?