Chapter 12: Break up

"ALLY WAIT!" Austin yelled and ran to her. "Look I didn't kiss her she kissed me." I say to Ally. "Oh ya and you kissed back." Ally says. "I didn't know what I was doing my mind was going blank." "Well maybe you should think more." "Are you really gonna break up with me just because of a kiss...?" "Yes." Ally says and speed walks away from Austin and Austin stands there sad and sighs. "Better get ready for the tour I guess..." Austin says to himself and walks to his house sad.

Austin packs his bag and finds a small picture of Ally and smiles and puts it in his pocket. "Hey honey you ready to go?" His mom says. "Ya..." Austin says and gets up and grabs his bag and starts to leave his room until his mom stops him. "You really gonna go to the tour... With Cassidy?" His mom says. "I guess..." "Look I heard you broke up with Ally and let me give you advice." His mom says and sits him down.

"Well look do you really like Ally?" "Of course." "And you are gonna go to a tour with Cassidy?" "Well I want too..." "Well do you wanna be with Ally?" "Of course." "But she can't go to the tour can't she?" "Nope..." "Well," His mom continues.

"Cassidy kissed you and you kissed her back now Ally broke up with you cause she's furious about that and Ally thinks you are gonna be with Cassidy cause you are going on tour with Cassidy and you will keep on singing that song over and over and she'll think that you will kiss her over and over and she is so mad about that but on the inside she really wants you back but you are going on tour with Cassidy and she feels heart broken about that cause 1 you're leaving her and 2 you are going there with Cassidy and might just date her during the tour so let me just ask you this question... Do you really wanna be with Ally or Cassidy?" His mom says and Austin thinks.