Chapter 20: Welcome back to Sonic Boom

Well we are down to just a few more chapters now sadly :( but let me just say my thank you on my last chapter XD ok so see enjoy!

______________________________

Austin walks to Sonic Boom and smiles seeing Ally. "AUSTIN!" Ally runs to him and hugs him. "I'm happy to see you again." She says and hugs a little tighter. "Me too." He replies. Ally pulls away from the hug. "Where did you cut?" Ally asks suspicious. "Right here." Austin says and points to where they were. "Austin please don't do that EVER again I need you in my life." Ally says. "I need you too." Austin says smiling. "Forever friends and partners right?" Ally asks. "Forever and ever." Austin replies.

Trish and Dez walk in and see Austin. "AUSTIN!" They both scream in unison and Dez do the "WHAT UP!" handshake and Trish and Austin hug. "Haha ya I'm back." Austin says smiling. "Ally and I apologized for what we done in the past and starting the present." Austin says. "Something can jeopardize our relationship but nothing can jeopardize our friendship." (Best quote I ever said XD) Ally says smiling at Austin and Austin smiles back at her. "Yep we're better together." Austin says and holds Ally's hand.... As a friend.

______________________________

Sorry I'm making these short but I want more chapters! Never want this to end! XD well see ya next chapter!